CCS Pit Stud Contest!!!

Started by Chewy, August 28, 2002, 02:39:25 PM

Chewy

The AMA guys brought you the Pit Daddy well we are bringing you the Pit Stud.  That's right, the 1st Annual CCS Pit Stud and we hope that it gets bigger and better each year.  So get ready for it.  Racers start burning that fat, between practices, doing those crunches before bed, drinking lots of water and pumping that iron.  Both Team Duc Racing & Maximum Exposure Racing collaborate to bring you this fund raising event.  ALL PROCEEDS raised will be donated to the Wegman Foundation for the Injured Riders Fund in honor of our late Paul Farrell.

This event will be held at Virginia International Raceway the weekend of Oct 5th & 6th.  This is the last race weekend for both the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast Regions and with Double Points up for grabs I know there will be a great turn out.  For some it will be the last time we all get together until next season.  Let's have some fun and do it for a good cause.  There will be lots of food, laughs and the chance to see the riders strut their stuff on stage.  

Tickets for the event are $15/person which includes meal and 1 raffle ticket. Additional tickets can be purchased at 1 for $2.00 or 3 for $5.00.  Great door prizes to be given away as well as some good memorabilia to be auctioned off.  Thermus Man will be the hosting show.  You do not want to miss this event.  Did I say we will have beer? Yeah, beer will be available not free but available<g>

Anyone interested in participating in the event as a Pit Stud contestant or please contact one of the following:

Charles "Chewy" Walker
Chewy@teamducracing.com
704-577-5561
-OR-
Lori Seiler
panthers@netpath.net
336-222-9964

CCS424

Beer is not only available, but essential-for me anyway. If I'm going to have to see Chewy is skimpy ladies undies, it's going to have to be after a beer or six! ;D

See you all there.
Wayne
CCS 424
WERA 443

Chewy

Sorry Wayne, I have been banned from the contest as it would not be fair to the other guys :D :D)  Not to mention I will have a biased judge in my corner.

Come on now Wayne, you know you got that new pair of speedos you want to show off ;D ;D
Come on, it is for a good cause.  You even get a $5 discount on your meal ticket if you enter:)

Chewy

corien

i've always wanted to be a pit studette... :-*

Chewy

Come on, contest open for all::)

Chewy

GAMEDIC

i would make TONS...they would pay me to get off the stage...lol ;D

Stacey Clark

Chi Chi Baby!!!!!!!!!!

I was going to send a big check for u.  I think ur the man.  U would have all my votes!!!!!!!!!Give me a call soon.  I miss talking to u alot.

Love ya babe     :-*

Stacey

Christenberry

Hey Chewy -

It's Jennifer with Chunky but Funky!  How have you been?  Drink any Shaka-Rita's lately?  I think this contest is a GREAT idea!!!  I haven't been around as much these days but I miss you guys!  Take care of yourself and good luck with the contest!!!
Drop me a line and let me know how things are going!
jenniferlemery@hotmail.com

Hi Lorie & Dan!!!!

Chewy

Just a Reminder and a way to move the message up top

rickcroly

chewy,i'll be there ...things are working out for shawn and me to go so i'll see you there...and no i don't think anyone wants to see a plus 40 man in a t-back

Chewy

Rick, glad you are gonna make it.  We will get in Thursday night sometime.  Its gonna be a fun weekend.  Be safe, see ya there man.

PS  Okay so maybe a T-back is a bit much.  Orange Hooter speedo would be a hoot:):)

Chewy

Lori Seiler

Come on Everyone!  
We want to see at the Pit Stud Contest.
This will be a fun way to end the race season and raise money in memory of Paul Farrell our CCS Southeast Regional race director for the Wegman Fund for injured motorcycle roadracers.  At this time we have over 41 great items to raffle off at the event.  

Some of the items are: Free open track days in 2003 at Roebling Roads, Frank Kinsey Racing School, 3 nights in the North Carolina Mountains at Mountain Brook Cottages, 2 year membership to Wheels through Time museum in Maggie Valley, Brake Pads, T shirts, Cash prizes, ceiling fans, kobe gloves, HJC leather riding jacket and many more.

To attend the barbeque dinner tickets are $15.00 per person including 1 raffle ticket.

If you want to model the ticket price is reduced to $10.00 including 1 raffle ticket.

Raffle tickets will be sold at VIR!

So come on everyone..... contact me at panthers@netpath.net or Chewy at Chewy@teamducracing.com and let us know you will be there to support this GREAT EVENT!!!

Rumor has it that we may have a "VERY" special guest attending, so don't miss out