News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

GP/MW/GL SV650 Racers

Started by tigerblade, February 20, 2004, 11:39:25 AM

tigerblade

Who will I be elbowing this year?  Any fermilyer (sic) faces?  Of course, Cabbage will be my occasional arch-nemesis, racing out of the same pit.  ;D
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

EM JAY

You may be elbowing me outta the way!   ;D   I'm giving the SV a try this year.   ;)
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

tigerblade

I only elbow when people are lapping me, so just don't lap me and you'll be fine.   ;)
Younger Oil Racing

lbk

I'll be running MW SV650 classes this year. Mostly at Blackhawk but might try to make it to some other tracks this year too. Depends on what the budget is like after we move into our new house.

Anyway so put another AM SV650 on the list. Really looking forward to it too. :D

Oh and as far as elbows go, I just saw faster that is never an intended move, it's simply a result of trying to steer the bike.

Super_KC124

I'll be out there. Expert, though. I hope I'm not rubbing elbows with no slow a$$ed Amateurs. ;)

cabbage996

Well guys, you won't have to worry about finishing last with tigerblade out there. ;D

dylanfan53

QuoteI'll be out there. Expert, though. I hope I'm not rubbing elbows with no slow a$$ed Amateurs. ;)
Nah, but you may be rubbin elbows with slow a$$ed first year experts like me.  :)  I'm afraid I'll be wandering around the track like some wide eyed track virgin again.  :-/
Don Cook
CCS #53

Steviebee

LBK

I gotta see how you like racing the SV over the gixer,  im thinking next year i might go light weight SV with a new bike.  It seems like it can be done with a lower budget.

EX#996

QuoteNah, but you may be rubbin elbows with slow a$$ed first year experts like me.  :)  I'm afraid I'll be wandering around the track like some wide eyed track virgin again.  :-/

You and Paul both!

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

TZ_Boy

Are any of you SV Pilot's going to race LGP?  The class was a little thin last year.  I promise Brian and I will take it easy on you. ;D

cuda

Come over to VIR and there are PLENTY of good yellow SV's in all the classes.  Then we shall see who has to go easy.:)  

Nate R

If anyone needs sliders for their SV, umm, I know a good place to get them from around the end of March with free shipping. ;D ;)

(see classifieds)

:-X
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

tzracer

I am going to be on an SV this year. I'll have to put up with KC in LW40.

Jason D'Amico will be racing his some this year also.
Brian McLaughlin
http://www.redflagfund.org
Donate at http://www.donate.redflagfund.org

2 strokes smoke, 4 strokes choke

dylanfan53

Quote Are any of you SV Pilot's going to race LGP?  The class was a little thin last year.  I promise Brian and I will take it easy on you. ;D
I haven't spent enough time figuring out what events to run yet.  I won't have any point events to chase so I can mix it up.
I also picked up an R6 for fun so I may even enter a couple of those events.  If not early, then later in the year when I get comfortable on it.
I've never been organized. :)
Don Cook
CCS #53

tigerblade

QuoteWell guys, you won't have to worry about finishing last with tigerblade out there. ;D

Keep talkin'...    ::)
Younger Oil Racing

lbk

Steviebee, I will definitely let you know. I have taken it on the track once already at Jennings and I love the bike. Plus I raced on lightweight race last year on a friend of mines hawk, and that was a great race had more fun than most of the races I did on the Gixxer. So we'll see but I'm definitely excited about it.

Also as far as the LGP class, I'm going to be running it at least a few times, just to try and catch a glimpse of Brian, well actually with his starts he may be looking at my tail section for a turn or two. LOL

It's gonna be a fun year!

Steviebee

Well im gonna see how this year goes.  

RAcing is like nothing else i've ever done.  

It's expensive as hell!!   Im trying to figure out some way that i can keep doing this year after year.  Even if i finish last, i want to figure out a way to race.

I got 8 years till F40 so i want to make sure i can stay in it till then !

We seem like were in the same boat!

lbk

Yeah, we definitely are there is one difference though my wife doesn't mind spending "OUR" money on racing. It definitely helps with a dual income. :D

I can't wait to make it out on the track, seems like most racers go into hibernation for the winter I don't see you guys.

Shoot Pierres mom is selling our townhouse and I haven't even seen him in months. LOL