News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Formula 40 LW and HW Classes

Started by EX#996, August 18, 2002, 08:44:43 AM

mj

stillslow,
as I said before if someone doesn't agree with you, you think that they have a problem. You belittle any opinion that does not agree with yours.
I am not in favor of open class bikes in F40 and I am not in favor of heavy and lightweight F-40, unless there were enough riders to justify two classes. thats just my opinion.

stillslow

As I said before. I don't want to make anyone angry. Change is the hardest thing to get done. If I offended anyone Sskkeeewws me. I am just like any other racer trying to get something to happen that will probably not, but it is worth the try. Remember the "Squeeky wheel" Really I don't mean to offend. I"M DONE. :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Gixxer124

Quotein 3-4 years when she is old enough...

Her bike is eligable under the current rules. This poll has no bearing in her case. Thats what I meant.  ;)

dave333

Quotestillslow,
as I said before if someone doesn't agree with you, you think that they have a problem. You belittle any opinion that does not agree with yours.
I am not in favor of open class bikes in F40 and I am not in favor of heavy and lightweight F-40, unless there were enough riders to justify two classes. thats just my opinion.

I agree with MJ.  Find the liter bike riding 40 and up riders and ask them what they think.  The class is not big enough to split imho...

Kevin,

When did we start sending eligible bikes out without eligible riders?  ;D :o ;D

KBOlsen

Geez, guys... I only responded 'cuz I was under the impression that my bike wasn't legal for F-40 under the current class rules - and I'd like to be able to participate in that class with my bike when I'm old enough.  Didn't mean to set off a firestorm.  ???
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Dawn

Kim:

Is it just me or is there a lot of testosterone flying around here?

Dawn  ;)

KBOlsen

Maybe the can o' "Manly Manly Scratch 'n' Grunt" got Super-sized... LOL!
;D ;D ;D
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Gixxer124

You girls sure do like to cause trouble!  ;D

JWest02gixer1000

Formula 40 HW is a very good idea.  That is what they do at willow springs and is very popular.  I hope they do start this class next year. :)

oldguy

I vote for a F50 class, so I don't have to go to California to ride!
My vote won't count - says server error. (I don't think it liked my vote - these aren't tallied in Florida, are they? ;D)

RdRcr150

How about a Formula 50 class runwith the 40's but scored separate?

mj

No to the formula 50 idea. I vote to keep the F-40 series just the way it is, at least in the Midwest.
I've run in F-40 for a few years and it's been a great time. What good is a Formula 50 piece of wood if you are the only 50 year old rider !  The main reason that most people race is for the thrill of competition, not just for track time.