Dave sadowski

Started by ronin, August 13, 2002, 06:51:59 PM

ronin

Is it me or is anyone else tired of dave sadowski 's
constant whining about backmarkers and privateers? ???

Gixxer124

Not as much as his missing the mark everytime somebody crashes. Has he called anything right this season?

THE_D.O.C.

yeah, it's like he's watching a different race sometimes.

Chainsaw

I personally enjoy Dave's commentary on how everyone is sliding the front and rear in every corner while doing a crossed up wheelie and lifting the rear wheel off the ground at every brake marker.  Sorry, but I just don't see many of these things and although some of them happen occassionaly, the bikes look pretty stable for the most part.  I guess it might be a bit boring to watch a race without some input but it seems they miss a lot of the action.  Did anyone catch the World Supersport at Brands Hatch? Whatever happened to Whitham after the crash?  His helmet looked as though it spun all the way around as he was sliding through the grass.  What a race!

#39 SE

The current commentators -- Sadowski - Drebber - White - Despain -- are the best we have ever had on any channel.
If you want to endure really bad commentators dig up some old tapes of -- Spencer -  Maiers - Isnatch - Code - Stevens and others too horrible to recall
The current guys are true motorcycle enthusiasts and they make the broadcast compelling despite some mistake comments.
If you have a problem with Sadowski - or any of the others - I'm sure he can accomodate your personal complaint when you confront him in person.

sportbikepete

I must admit I did not enjoy Fast Freddie as a commentator, to much ego. I want to hear what is going on not how good you are, how you helped the rider, and how well you know the rider.

Gixxer124

Quoteyeah, it's like he's watching a different race sometimes.

You agree with someone! :o Brad, is that really you?Are you feeling allright?

Tracy Simmons

I dig the British guys that do the World Superbike and Supersport races.  They really get into it when a Brit is up front  ;D

THE_D.O.C.

julian ryder and kieth huwen rule. sadowski sucks, and i'll have no problem telling him. bob varsha, and dave despain are good too. sadowski sucks. sadowski sucks. sadowski sucks. sadowski sucks. sadowski sucks.  :P

Gixxer124

Quotejulian ryder and kieth huwen rule. sadowski sucks, and i'll have no problem telling him. bob varsha, and dave despain are good too. sadowski sucks. sadowski sucks. sadowski sucks. sadowski sucks. sadowski sucks.  :P

Now that's the Brad we all know. ;D Welcome back.

Dawn

Was Brad missing????

I hadn't noticed.   ;)

THE_D.O.C.

<singing> you don't bring me flowers..........

missed you too dawn.  :)

Dawn