Road America Results

Started by Sean Wyatt, August 12, 2002, 03:23:17 PM

Sean Wyatt

When are the Road America Results and Overall,  Class and Track Championship points going to be updated.

Sean Wyatt
#629 - MW Region
Race Team Acapelo

G_2_G

am125ike

TiffineyIngram

Wow, you guys really do know me by name now!  It's only taken y'all a year!  The Road America results have been posted--however, if you'd like a personal happy note, email me and I will send you the HTMLs.   8)

Dawn

Thank you Tiffiney!!!!   :)

Eric Kelcher

Can I get a happy note even though I didn't get to go?  ::)
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

TiffineyIngram

No, Eric, I'm sorry, happy notes are only reserved for those who attended Road America.  Try again next year.   ;D

am125ike

tiffiney,
ive noticed your name mispelled.........
youve not mentioned it......

.....you kind hearted??
        or   soft ??

uhhh... personality wise ........

TiffineyIngram

Awww...Mike, thanks for noticing!  No, it doesn't bother me when people spell my name wrong...actually, I think I'm the one spelling it wrong!  I've learned that anything that starts with Tiff is usually directed towards me, so I just deal.   ;)

TZDeSioux

what exactly is a personal happy note?  ???

TiffineyIngram

kangasj

NOw if we could only get those team challenge results posted somewhere  ;)....and sign me up for one of those personal happy notes.  They sound fun   ;D

am125ike

QuoteAwww...Mike, thanks for noticing!  No, it doesn't bother me when people spell my name wrong...actually, I think I'm the one spelling it wrong!  I've learned that anything that starts with Tiff is usually directed towards me, so I just deal.   ;)

uuhhh......
tiffiney...... that'l be.......Ike....
 :D

TiffineyIngram

Sorry IKE...I was trying to act like I didn't know who was being so nice to me!  You blew my cover!   ;D

Gary Schilling

I do not see any results for Forumula 40

Gixxer124

QuoteI do not see any results for Forumula 40

It's because you to old to see them! ::)