Newbie questions

Started by AK191, January 03, 2004, 02:58:58 PM

AK191

What classes can I race with GS500
Are there still Vintage or Singles class
Is 2004 rulebook online or am I just blind
????? ???

251am

Not sure about the '04 rule book being online yet. Run through the FUSA/NRRS website yet? If it is not there you will find some e-mail addresses to admin. folks who can possibly send you an info. packet w/the changes in it. Keep asking ?s, keep doing the research, and your answer will come around. :)  

Eric Kelcher

Bascally you are at the bottom of the cc foodchain. You can run every class but GP singles. There is no vintage class (unless you are in FL)

Basically the changes are that UL, LW, MW sportsman and Super singels have all been rolled into the new class which is Ultra Lightweight Superbike from the 2003 rulebook for CCS classes.

Expect the rulebook to be online in a bout a week the officials are getting together this coming weekend to finalize rules/procedures/etc that need to go in the rulebook. Class stuctures have been announced and is in on the CCS website under Forms. or use this http://www.formulausa.com/pdf_files/2004%20Renewal%20Mailer.pdf
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

AK191

QuoteBascally you are at the bottom of the cc foodchain. You can run every class but GP singles. There is no vintage class (unless you are in FL)

I'm moving to FL and will probably only race there next year or two. Still can't find anything on Vintage stuff.....I'm old and suck at internet ;D

Eric Kelcher

Eric Kelcher

Eric Kelcher

Duh I guess I should have looked at the rulebook a little closer the new rulebook IS online
Eric Kelcher

TiffineyIngram

Eric, you're an embarrassment to the Ingram name.

AK191

So, who all I'm gonna race against? Anyone slow enough for me to follow? ;D