News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

what is up with fusa?

Started by lonewrench, December 09, 2003, 08:51:18 AM

lonewrench

well i was just wondering what takes the good folks over at the fusa offices to get in gear?one thing i particularly wonder about is the information on the fusa website.why is it never up to date?surely they are not that busy.the other thing i was wondering was,does anyone else work over there besides ken abbott? he seems to be the most enthusiastic of the bunch but the least recognized.what i was thinking was building a new web site for fusa happenings and results,this way we can all stay in the loop.(un officialy of course!)you know kinda like amasuperbike.com.let me know what you think,shuold i do this or should i just keep my trap shut and continue to crush everyone at the races like we have in the past. >:( :P
yours truly,
      the lonewrench

Rainman

Thanks for the plug Lonewrench!  What would you like to know?  Schedule should be released this week, just waiting for the word to do so.  License mailer is on its way out to the riders, which includes all 2004 series info...

Rainman

By the way Lonewrench... shouldn't you be in the "wrenching" forum?

TiffineyIngram

I think I'm pretty freakin enthusiastic!
 >:(

lonewrench

wow all it takes is a little fire to get a reply.are you guys gonna let guys like matt wait come in and dominate in 04 it just doesent seem fair! the rest of the field rides hard but to have one guy tromp on everyone gets boring,i wonder if nick cummings will get his honda's going in 04? i sure hope so. i am sick of seeing those ytamaha's up there.god those bikes were fast this year.i mean all the yamaha's at fusa not just matts bike! ::)
yours truly,
      the lonewrench

Mark Bernard

QuoteI think I'm pretty freakin enthusiastic!
 >:(
Your the bomb Tiff! ;)
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

TiffineyIngram

Gracias Bernie!  I agree, watching one guy dominate is boring.  But next year, I'm looking forward to who's going to take over the reigns.  What can we do, tell people "you've won too much, you need to go home now"?  That's bad all the way around.  I am grateful that we have talented riders who consistantly show up at our events.  I can't tell you how many guys come out to watch and then become racers from watching our current racers out there.

Eric Kelcher

Hey Lone Wrench you haven't called. I guess some of that speed from Wait was due to engines he had built maybe we need to restrict tuners rather than riders?
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

WebCrush

I heard Wait had nitrous on his Daytona SB during qualifying.

Anyway, he wasn't dominating everything--Wood and Greenwood did their share of stomping and taking championships as well

lonewrench

hey eric,i know i havent called we are taking baby steps right now.we thought about everything and we are still gonna do your deal we just need to get our ducks in a row.
  as far as the last post,you need to ask scott and jeff why thier bikes were so fast,and yes i would say the kneedragger.com pretty much dominated the speed traps.by the way matt was not allowed to use his nitrous at daytona or any other track it was simply a novelty,but it did make 142 hp on the bottle and 123 unrestricted for the superbike race at daytona.you wanna go fast reliably? mail the lonewrench and he will hook you up the same way he did the winners.everyone gets the same treatment it just depends on wether they want to run up front that day or not.winners choose the lonewrench!
  just ask,
  matt wait
  lee acree
  scott greenwood
  jeff wood
  mike sanchez
  just to name a few! ::)
yours truly,
      the lonewrench

r6_philly

so what can you do to a 03 R6 and how much is it going to cost me  ;D I want to have my bike as fast as the front runners

lonewrench

ama supersport legal,1540.00 +parts=115-120hp on v.p.
but just like anything these motors need to be maintained 1500 miles and thats it.we can build less hp motors with longer lives if needed.
yours truly,
      the lonewrench