News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

CCS Mid-Atlantic Banquet

Started by TightSqueeze, November 20, 2001, 05:10:49 AM

TightSqueeze

I saw a small note from Rick Beggs, of FastLaneCycles.com, on the Micapeak RACE list, that the banquet will be in Crystal City on Jan 26th.  I didn't catch the hotel name or a time.

Glenn_Foster

Papa_Thiam

Great!!! I can drink and walk home!!!  8) ;D

Glenn_Foster

QuoteGreat!!! I can drink and walk home!!!  8) ;D

I'll make sure you don't have to walk home if I can crash at your place that weekend.  Just make sure you aren't in the middle of one of your ex-girlfriend debacles that week.   ;D

SLClark

Just wanted to give all the Mid-Atlantic riders a heads up.  The awards banquet for you guys will be January 26, 2002.  Location is Holiday Inn-Crystal City.  Hopefully it will be posted on our website by the end of this week.  If you have any questions, please contact me directly.    
Stacey Clark
Road Race Coordinator-CCS

TightSqueeze

TightSqueeze

In case some of you forgot, this is tomorrow night!

SLClark

Hey Steve,

If you are planning on going to the banquet you better let me know.  i don't see an RSVP for you here on my desk!!!!!!!!! :o
Stacey Clark
Road Race Coordinator-CCS

B MAC

FYI... Do not decided it would be a good idea to speak at a podium if you have never done this before.... can be very embarrasing (sp). There were a bunch of people I forgot when I was presented my "mystery championship" but seriously, thanks to everyone who made it possible for me to have the time of my life on the track. Championship or not I still love it.

BTW...was it just a clerical error, or did I really not win.  I really did not mean to make anyone feel uncomfortable by possibly speaking out of turn, but I was under the impression that I had won ???

And oh yeah, practicing a speech in front of your friends does not count when it comes to standing in front of an audience, for those of you that were not there- I turned this

B-MAC

Damn computers, I was trying to say that I turned red, very red