News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Regional top 10

Started by EX#996, July 25, 2002, 09:24:57 AM

EX#996

I know that this is a very novice question, but if you place in the top 10 of a particular class in a region is there any sort of recognition for it?  or, do we simply get to add it to the racing resume?

Dawn  
Paul and Dawn Buxton

CCS

Trophy for first, certificates of achievement for 2-5. If you would like a certificate of your finish outside the top 5, please contact the office after the season and we will be able to make one up for you.

See you at the races.
Kevin Elliott
Director of Operations-CCS/ASRA
Fort Worth, TX
817-246-1127

Dawn

Gixxer124

You forgot to mention the large bag of money! ;)

Dawn

MONEY !!!!

No one told me there was money involved  ???

I told my husband how much it cost us to race last year and he didn't believe me.  This year I told him I was going to write it down and I have been.  Now I am wishing I hadn't (and he thought my horses were expensive!).   :-/

Oh well....

Gixxer124

Sorry about that. I was just wishing out loud.  :-[

Dawn

Yeah, I know.   :)

Are you heading up to Road America?

Gixxer124

Yes, I'll be at R.A. Just to watch Sat. and race Sun. Not looking foward to the 10 hour drive.  Are you going?

Dawn

Yes.

Fortunately RA is only a two hour drive for us.  We will be there Wednesday night through Sunday.  Look us up.

AM #996
SV 650

wera331

while I'm trying to descide If I want to be #1 or not, how big is the trophy?

r6_philly

QuoteTrophy for first, certificates of achievement for 2-5. If you would like a certificate of your finish outside the top 5, please contact the office after the season and we will be able to make one up for you.

See you at the races.

Would the certificate be sent out to us or presented at the banquet?

Super Dave

Seems like you will be HANDED your certificate.  Too many championship trophies to be given out, speeches, etc. etc.
Super Dave

G_2_G

I would not count on getting your certificate mailed to you if you don't show up.  I have been waiting for mine for over a year just to be told time a time again that it is in the mail along with my plaques that I did not pick up.  I don't know who runs the show over there (at CCS) but it is very unprofessional way of doing things IMO.

bfkidd

You can have mine. They always send them to me whether I want them or not.

G_2_G

TiffineyIngram

Although I didn't have much of anything to do with making the certificates last year, if I had known that you hadn't received your certificate, I would have had one made for you.  All you have to do is ask.  I take a lot of pride in what I do and CCS as a whole, and as most of the people on this board know, I'll do whatever I can to help you guys with anything you ask.  Before I am called unprofessional, at least give me a chance to fix it.

YTAK_Racing

What about that clown nose you had on at the awards in Daytona.  :P

I personally think it was a good look! :D :D :)

G_2_G

Trust me after leaving voice mail after voice mail with CCS including Kevin Elliot I gave up.  Also telling someone it is in the mail and has been mailed out not once not twice but three times is ridiculous.  Oh and by the way my license renewal for 2003 is in the mail  ::).