News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

2004 race schedule

Started by smoke, November 03, 2003, 04:39:52 AM

smoke

Does anyone know when the draft schedule will be out for our viewing?

Super Dave

We are the last to know.  Potentially, organizations put in for their 2004 dates in August of this year, maybe earlier.  You can probably expect the schedule to be somewhat similar to last years.

Daytona's dates are set for the spring.  I know that AHRMA has a schedule.
Super Dave

Mark Bernard

QuoteWe are the last to know.  Potentially, organizations put in for their 2004 dates in August of this year, maybe earlier.  You can probably expect the schedule to be somewhat similar to last years.

Daytona's dates are set for the spring.  I know that AHRMA has a schedule.
I heard yesterday that the midwest regon will do RA once, Mid Am. once, Topica 2 or 3 times, Gateway once maybe twice and  the rest at BHF. (but thats was just a rumor that I heard) Don't know when they will announce the schedule for 04, but I hope it's soon so i can get with my boss and schedule my days off for next season. ???
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

funksouljon

Hope for November.
Expect December/January. Last year a tenative was posted 12/7

tigerblade

Quote...Topeka 2 or 3 times...

Any word on the repave?   ???
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

Mark Bernard

QuoteAny word on the repave?   ???
Like I said... all rumor as far as it goes. Dont know about the repaving.
Mark (Bernie) Bernard

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteLike I said... all rumor as far as it goes. Dont know about the repaving.
Rumors?  We're starting rumors? ;D  Yeah...  I'm working on a little KTM Super Motard project especially for Topeka...  That's the ticket...  With all that suspension and the 1000cc motor, I'll be invinceable...  Sure! :D
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Woofentino Pugrossi

QuoteI heard yesterday that the midwest regon will do RA once, Mid Am. once, Topica 2 or 3 times, Gateway once maybe twice and  the rest at BHF. (but thats was just a rumor that I heard)

I heard that Gateway was to be dropped altogether due to them hiking the price for the track up big time.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Mark Bernard

QuoteI heard that Gateway was to be dropped altogether due to them hiking the price for the track up big time.
You hear one thing, I hear another... who knows!?
Mark (Bernie) Bernard

Super Dave

I heard all the Blackhawks are being dropped and that all the races will be held at the Dakota County Community College just south of Minneapolis. ;D
Super Dave

Mark Bernard

QuoteI heard all the Blackhawks are being dropped and that all the races will be held at the Dakota County Community College just south of Minneapolis. ;D
:o :-X ;) ;D
Mark (Bernie) Bernard

Woofentino Pugrossi

QuoteI heard all the Blackhawks are being dropped and that all the races will be held at the Dakota County Community College just south of Minneapolis. ;D

I heard they were replacing Blackhawk with the Streets of Janesville and let the cops chase us while we race. ;D ;D ;D

But that would be bad for Mark since his Buell could be caught by a kid on a tricycle. ;D ;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod