You're invited!

Started by StumpysWife, October 27, 2003, 04:07:43 PM

KBOlsen

QuoteCoustumes for racers?

Kim as Belinda, the good witch from Wizzard of Oz.

Paul Buxton as the Devil, just paint him red!

Dave Rosno as a french maid...

Dawn Buxton as Xena, Warrior Princess. ;D

Dave Vaughn in an old-time striped prison suit with a ball and chain.  (Very inside joke.)

Joe Riffice as a Valley Girl.

Casper in a bloody orange jumpsuit, or as a hillbilly from Deliverance...

Jeff Purk as the Mad Doctor.

The Steins and Styles familys combine to be the Adams Family.  Can you see Megan as Wednsday and Doc's boy as Pugsly? :D

Rhiannon?  Nope.  I'm not going there on a public forum... ;)

Kevin Gordon as Preditor...

Last but not least, I'll be Preston Tucker.  I'll try real hard, the big guys will beat me down and crush my dreams, but in the end I become an American icon!  8)

QuotePosted by: K3 Chris Onwiler Posted on: Oct 28th, 2003, 7:18pm
Don't forget Ed Key as the evil leprecaun, Tom Mason as Zorro, Bill Ferhman as the Evil Emperor from Star Wars,  Eddie Bingham as Bruce Lee, and Benji (with kleenex noseplugs) as an anorexic walrus!
How about Jessie?  Any ideas?  

OMG, Chris... it's a good thing everyone else has gone to lunch 'cuz I nearly fell out of my chair laughing!

Yanno... we need to have a get-together... January is just toooo dang far away!!!
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteSo who's going to step up and put on the Gerd costume!!!

T-Short!!!!!!

No, no, no...  Tom Short will come dressed as a Rich Urban Biker.  As he walks around the party, everyone will say, "Nice COSTUME, Tom!" :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Dawn

QuoteNo, no, no...  Tom Short will come dressed as a Rich Urban Biker.  As he walks around the party, everyone will say, "Nice COSTUME, Tom!" :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

LOL!!!!

What a RUB!

Dawn   ;D

EM JAY

QuoteI thrust my throbbing Gixxer deep into the narrow gap, meeting resistance.  I pushed harder.  Tender fiberglass yielded to my forcefulness.  Harder, faster, and then I was through.  My breath came in short, ragged gasps.  I could feel sweat trickling down the small of my back.  Closer... closer...CLOSER... OH MY GOD!  THE CHECKERED FLAG!

;D Too funny man!  ;D
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

Eddie#200

QuoteWhat's a holiday without your favorite friends?

Team Stumpy loves a party...how 'bout it kids...post your costumes here!  

Come on Formula 40 guys--you're not too old for this--Oldguy can hang with Team Stumpy any day--and he's freakin' Oldguy!

Heather
Devil in a Blue Dress  ;)

Um, who's old??  :P

oldguy

K3 Chris Onwiler

How about Stumpy and Heather as Roger and Jessica Rabbit? :D
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"

StumpysWife

QuoteHow about Stumpy and Heather as Roger and Jessica Rabbit?

That's hilarious!!!!!!

Heather

tshort

QuoteNo, no, no...  Tom Short will come dressed as a Rich Urban Biker.  As he walks around the party, everyone will say, "Nice COSTUME, Tom!" :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

Gerd??? RUB??? >:(   ::) So what are y'all trying to say?  Huh?  C'mon...I'll take allay'all on  - we'll all get on baggers, head to BHF and have at it.  

Let the floorboard draggin' commence :o  (Maybe we should do it at night - the sparks would be awesome).
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

KBOlsen

QuoteGerd??? RUB??? >:(   ::) So what are y'all trying to say?  Huh?  C'mon...I'll take allay'all on  - we'll all get on baggers, head to BHF and have at it.  

Let the floorboard draggin' commence :o  (Maybe we should do it at night - the sparks would be awesome).
Hooo yah!  Bring 'em ON!!!  I can DO that!!!!!
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

K3 Chris Onwiler

(Cue creepy music from first "Halloween" movie.)
Well, tonight's the big night.  They ran another picture of our house in the paper, this time on the front page and with our address. :o  I get the feeling we're going to be mobbed.  It is predicted to be the warmest October 31 in nine years.  I'll post tomorrow to let you all know if we survived...

Super Dave

What we really want is:

pictures

and a link to the local paper
Super Dave