News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Any updates on Jeff Tatham

Started by Dawn, October 20, 2003, 03:57:58 PM

Dawn

Jeff was the other rider in the crash with Bryan Cassell.  

Does any one know how he is doing?

Dawn   :-/

Frank_Angel

MELK-MAN

Jeff is better. He is a regular on this board and the JenningsGP board, fizzer400.. Ross Champion, called me the next morning. Jeff had been at the hospital and had already a few operations on his hand. He has lost a finger and they were working on a couple others with the hope of saving them. Other than that he was resonably unhurt, at least not life threatening. He had no idea how the accident happend and was very very distrought about having being involved in this unfortunate event. I was on the phone with Ross to PLEASE tell Jeff that this was not his fault in my opinion, and in the opinion of 3 other friends of mine who saw the events unfolding as the Ducati suddenly lost power. George and Darla Martinelli from the Jennings track school went to see Jeff in the hospital and assured him as well that this was not his fault..
Get well Fizzer...
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

EX#996

Thanks for the update!  Get better Jeff!

Dawn   ;)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Baltobuell

Wasn't there, didn't see it, but coming out of turn 4 suspension is flat, sight is blurry, and you are flying. There is no way that ANY rider can compensate for much of anything. Tell Fizzer that there is no way anybody can remotely feel he had any responsibility for how it panned out. Anybody and everybody was just glad to see he pulled through alive and thanking God it didn't happen the moment they were there. Timeing just sucked. Tell him to get well soon, body and mind.

KBOlsen

I can only imagine what Jeff must be going through.

:'(

My heart hurts.
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

fizzer400

I would like to say thank you to all those who helped out in this tragic situation. Our thought and prayers are with Brian's family. We are deeply saddened by this accident. As Ross mentioned, Jeff is doing better physically everyday. Again please keep him in your thoughts and please also pray for Brian's family as we will be doing. I always knew the racing "family" was a close one but I am still realizing how great everyone is. Special thanks to Ross for ALL his help. I could not have done it without him. Please post any messages for Jeff and I will relay them.

Sarah Tatham (Jeff's wife)

MightyDuc Racing

Jeff, we are thinking of you!  I wish you a speedy recovery, body and mind.  Please know that Bryan lived a wonderful life!  Racing at Daytona was his dream.  He wouldn't have wanted to go any other way!  Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you and your family through this!  I look forward to meeting you when you are better!

Heather Cassell
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

Jeff

Sarah, Heather, Jeff and families.

I can't possibly imagine what you all are going through.  May you find God's peace and guidance through this trial in life, and accept and lean on the support and love of others.

-Jeff Kufalk
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

tigerblade

Heather, I've had a lump in my throat since I read about the accident yesterday.  You and the rest of Bryan's family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Jeff and Sarah, hang in there.  I'm very glad to hear that Jeff wasn't hurt any worse.  
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

Super Dave

QuoteSarah, Heather, Jeff and families.

I can't possibly imagine what you all are going through.  May you find God's peace and guidance through this trial in life, and accept and lean on the support and love of others.

-Jeff Kufalk

Thank you, Jeff.  I think you're right on.  

We are all a family.  Sarah, tell Jeff we all said, "Hello!"
Super Dave

Mark Bernard

It's hard to put into words how saddened we are. Tell Jeff all of us at Kegel's race team wish him a speedy recovery and our thoughts and prayers are always with you. Keep strong, our family is your family! Mark Bernard and the Kegel Team
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

Zippy

Jeff,

I am sorry that you got badly injured too, and that you got caught up in this bad accident.  I know a lot of attention is going to Bryan, but I care about what happened to you too.  I wish you the best.  I hope you heal up in body and spirit.

Linsay

pmoravek

Jeff-
Feel better Bro.

Bryan-
Godspeed.