No Pirelli Contingency

Started by zx9r-racer, October 17, 2003, 11:10:54 AM

zx9r-racer

Are you guys getting your contingency certificates from Pirelli?  I keep checking my online account and haven't gotten a f*ckin' thing from them.  What a bunch of BS.  Yeah, I have emailed a customer service rep 3 times, and also submitted the same question to them at LEAST 3 times on their website.  No answer.  Is this a Pirelli issue or a CCS issue (are you guys turning in the paperwork to them like you should????).

Dawn

First you have to be sure you had a full grid to recieve payment.  (Pirelli requires 8 riders, Michelin 10).  

Then, did you fill out the contingency paperwork and turn it into tech?  

Did you register on the Pirelli web site?

If so, contact Kenneth Abbot at CCS.  He will verify the results and paperwork and re-submit to Perilli if needed.  

I hope this helps.

Dawn   :)

zx9r-racer

Yep.  Everything you mention has been done.  I just haven't received anything. >:(  Fired off an email to Kenneth just now.  Thanks for the tip.

QuoteFirst you have to be sure you had a full grid to recieve payment.  (Pirelli requires 8 riders, Michelin 10).  

Then, did you fill out the contingency paperwork and turn it into tech?  

Did you register on the Pirelli web site?

If so, contact Kenneth Abbot at CCS.  He will verify the results and paperwork and re-submit to Perilli if needed.  

I hope this helps.

Dawn   :)

Dawn

When you go in under your account on the Pirelli site it doesn't show any pending certificates for you?

zx9r-racer

Nope.  "You have no certificate to spend." is what it says. >:(

Dawn

Doug:

Did you list them as one of your sponsors?  I went out and looked at some results from August and May and don't see them listed.

Another thing that I would do is talk with some of those you race with to see if they have had the same experience.

Good luck!

Dawn  ;)

zx9r-racer

Yep.  I submitted the paperwork loooong ago for the sponsors.  I can also see that the race weekend results do not list all of my sponsors, while the overall and class points listings DO list my sponsors.  Talk about poor administration...

Decreasing_Dave

Well Doug....if yo azz wasn't so slow you might get some contingency certificates. ;D

J/K

I've gotten all of mine 'cept for the ones from SoW in June.  For whatever reason they're MIA.  One time, Joe had to call and talk to the ONE woman that does ALL of the entries for the contingency and have her enter him ASAP so he could collect.  The good friend that he is, he hooked me up too. ;D

I haven't received any Email back either when I sent about the SoW certs.  I'm gonna talk to Tom at Firebird and see if he can get me hooked up.

See you there,
Dave

rick

Hmmmm, I always get 'em about 4-6 weeks after the race via email FWIW.  :-/

dwtennis

"Yep.  I submitted the paperwork loooong ago for the sponsors.  I can also see that the race weekend results do not list all of my sponsors, while the overall and class points listings DO list my sponsors."

Brings up a good point.  Were you filling out contingency forms at the track and turning them in at tech inspection?

Doug

zx9r-racer

Slow?  That I am.  But, only in the turns.  Point and squirt baby!   ;D  Yo, what's all this talk about an '03 R6? I thought you were gonna sandba...I mean, sit out the rest of the season?  How 'bout a GP rematch at BW? ;D

QuoteWell Doug....if yo azz wasn't so slow you might get some contingency certificates. ;D

J/K

I've gotten all of mine 'cept for the ones from SoW in June.  For whatever reason they're MIA.  One time, Joe had to call and talk to the ONE woman that does ALL of the entries for the contingency and have her enter him ASAP so he could collect.  The good friend that he is, he hooked me up too. ;D

I haven't received any Email back either when I sent about the SoW certs.  I'm gonna talk to Tom at Firebird and see if he can get me hooked up.

See you there,
Dave

charliev

ekraft84

FWIW, I just got my certs posted last night.  This was from the Nelson Ledges race Sept 27-28.  I heard they are short-staffed over there, which may be part of the reason for the delay.

And yes, make sure you're registered on the site.  www.us.pirellimoto.com

Eddie Kraft - #48
Witchkraft Racing
Honda East Racing - Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Aprilia

MudDawg

Several of my certs finally showed up.  Unfortunately the sponsers listed on the CCS website aren't always listed correctly.  Some of my certs were from the summer races.  Oh well...they spend just as well now as hey did in the summer.  It just means I get to stockpile a few tires for the spring.  Damn....guess that means I'll need to go racing as soon as possible.  :)

Decreasing_Dave

QuoteSlow?  That I am.  But, only in the turns.  Point and squirt baby!   ;D  Yo, what's all this talk about an '03 R6? I thought you were gonna sandba...I mean, sit out the rest of the season?  How 'bout a GP rematch at BW? ;D

GP Rematch....why ruin a good thing.  I'll see you at Firebird though..that is...if you're not chicken ;D