HERE IS THE POLL ON GRID POSS.

Started by GAMEDIC, July 19, 2002, 06:46:50 AM

GAMEDIC

Here is a poll maybe the powers that be will look at it.

GAMEDIC

Now remember that qualifing would be the BEST way..but we know we are not going to get that so don't say no just for that reason ;D

sportbikepete

No matter what way you do it I'm gonna be in 2nd wave. :P

GAMEDIC

That's ok you will be ahead on my i'll be in the 3rd ;D

Kevin Norris

Maybe Edmunds was onto something. You can't just demand an INC. CO. to abolish i'ts M/O or bussiness model  on a whim. Company's you have sucsessfully run are ? I thought so. Let this Company generate revenue as they see fit. If it doesn't work for you, seek other avenues that do and they will flourish.

Polls are hipe and don't reflect reality.

Regards,

K Norris

GAMEDIC

Well then why did you bother looking at it then???? It says poll before you ever come in unless you want to come in and vote then don't bother....besides unless you have some dealings with this matter stay out of it..sound good?...thought so!  ;D

stillslow

Let me see. If I am a frontrunner every week or possibly I win every week, I should get the grid possition that would favor me winning again??? Hmmm, Yep I'm for that!!!!!

GAMEDIC

LOL...yeah..but if you are that good you have earned the right to be up front..everyone else gives the faster rider(racer) in anything the front...

r6_philly

QuoteMaybe Edmunds was onto something. You can't just demand an INC. CO. to abolish i'ts M/O or bussiness model  on a whim. Company's you have sucsessfully run are ? I thought so. Let this Company generate revenue as they see fit. If it doesn't work for you, seek other avenues that do and they will flourish.

Polls are hipe and don't reflect reality.

Regards,

K Norris

Kevin,

Company that I successfully run is Philadelphia Web Creations. Custom Web Application/Software Development Firm. I am the president and founder. I have created and produced handheld/webbased solutions that is being adapted by more than 5 universities and 2 school districts in PA. Also on the way of receiving national recognition and growing in to an emerging post-crash technology company.

?'s ? thought so.

Lets not presume so much of who is club racing motorcycles and who is willing to bring out issues. You never know who you are talking to online.

Best Regards,

Dafan

r6_philly

Oh ya, while we on this subject,

Companies who does not listen to their loyal customers, and refuse to change its product based on demand is a failing venture (eventually). It does not sound like you run a very successful company, or even involved in doing so, Kevin.

Why does Walmart do so well and KMart files for bankrupcy, Kevin?

Well for one thing, there is 2 threads on the site that has to deal with real issuses that us, CCS racers have concerns with. Where is the CCS presence. They have been at the top of the board for over 3 weeks. The points were promised to be updated on 7/8 "tomorrow the latest"

That does not sound like a winning business practice, Kevin.

ClearChannel owes half of my block, why can't FUSA get on speed vision? Why they can't hire someone(oh god anyone) to keep the website updated?

I get the feeling that CCS was just a liability to CC, and they are just trying to rake in as much $$$ as they could right now, to recoup the past losses.

Now if me (or you) has a major sponsor lined up who knows nothing about racing, and gives you a 50,000 check, which series would you race in? Would it be the one who post the results with the sponsor name next to yours? Or a org. from whom you can't get results from?  I thought so Kevin.

Next time I am taking the results with me at the end of race weekend. End of story. at least I can help some guys on here know how they did on Sat.

THE_D.O.C.

gay medic? is that you?  ;) way to stir up stink!! {i'm so proud!}

kevin is a definite schleprock if he thinks that stagnant behaviour is good for a company. BTW kevin, i run a succesful business too.

the fastest guy in pro racing starts out on pole. why not in this application. why should the fastest "stamp licker" get pole only to get his paint sucked off into turn one? lap times win races, not pre-entries. why make it harder on the guys who deserve to be up front by passing the "stamp licker?"

dave333

so a racer who is slower but has more points by simply participating in more races gets gridded in front?  Nope.  Doesn't work for me.  :P

A person could always improve their starting line skills if they wanted better position going into T1... ;D ;D ;D