News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Another Daytona Question

Started by MightyDuc Racing, October 10, 2003, 05:30:13 PM

MightyDuc Racing

My parents noticed on the Daytona International Speedway site that there is a "super ticket" that gets you into the paddock, garages, etc. for all 4 days for $35 if purchased before Thursday night at 7pm from the website or the ticket office.  What is the difference between that ticket and our $50 pass from CCS?  Do my parents and friends need the CCS $50 deal to get to me in the pits or will the $35 one be fine?
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

EX#996

Bryan:

Drawing on past experience at F-USA dates....

The $35.00 will get them into exactly what you said, but if you want you dad to help you with the team challenge and be able to go to the hot pit lane, he would need to purchase the $50.00 pass.

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Eric Kelcher

Yeah the $50 is good wed-sun The sunday only ticket is like 35 with paddock access.:o I know everyone in pit crew always gets the CCS pass to have full racer access to pit lane.

If you are racing you must have the CCS pass you can't get through registration without it.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

r6_philly

No Eric, the $35 ticket is good for the whole weekend too, it just does not include hot pit access, just paddock and parking,(infield + paddock). I always buy the $35 ticket for my crew and guests because they never had to go on pit lane.