News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Which SUV

Started by TZDeSioux, October 10, 2003, 12:47:24 PM

cb186

03 chev crew cab dually, duramax, 6-speed. 17-19mpg daily driving and 10-11mpg pulling a 26' enclosed trailer w/2 bikes, a golf cart, 1000lb toolbox and about everything needed but the kitchen sink, with the cruise set on 75-78mph. dang i love those stinky diesels.
2004 R6
cra #186
wera #186
superbikers2 #186
ccs #184
www.314racing.com, Hot Kitty's Pu$$ycat Lounge and Photo

r1owner

Quote03 chev crew cab dually, duramax, 6-speed. 17-19mpg daily driving and 10-11mpg pulling a 26' enclosed trailer w/2 bikes, a golf cart, 1000lb toolbox and about everything needed but the kitchen sink, with the cruise set on 75-78mph. dang i love those stinky diesels.

I just saw a huge Ford diesel truck 4X4 with huge tires and a lift run a 12.XX 1/4 mile at Gateway last night!  :o  I was extremely impressed (and embarrased) at the same time!

EX#996

QuoteI just saw a huge Ford diesel truck 4X4 with huge tires and a lift run a 12.XX 1/4 mile at Gateway last night!  :o  I was extremely impressed (and embarrased) at the same time!

LOL!!!

There was a day that Paul and I were in Appleton in our '92 Dodge 3/4 ton, 4x4 diesel truck (we had a cord of wood in the back too) we were at a stop light.  The car that pulled next to us was a Fast & Furious wanna be with the body kit, neon lights, fart pipe and all we could hear in the truck was the boom, boom, boom of his subwoofers.

Well.....  We are waiting for the light to turn green and the young pup next to us starts racing his engine.  I looked at Paul and said "Can you believe it, he want's to race us."  You know Paul, he could turn this down so....  he spooled up the turbo....  the light turned green...  and we wasted that young boy's a _ _ ...   ;D

I bet he had a hard time living that one down because he had two friends in the car at the time.  We were laughing all the way home.

Those diesel's have a lot of tourque off the line, but get our truck over 75 and it says....   "I'm not designed to go this fast."

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton