News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Rossi to Yamaha

Started by GAMEDIC, October 08, 2003, 09:56:17 PM

crazycurrie

WOW :o what a mind blower. Never Thought Rossi would ever leave honda ???

StumpysWife

Good for NICKY!   ;D I can't remember who said it first, but he is the real deal...no doubt.

Rossi's getting paid...I just always thought he'd go to Ducati if he left Honda.  Imagine that kind of money for racing bikes at his age.  Whooo hoo.  

Heather

james-redsv

I wanted him to go to Ducati, oh well.  ;D

fizzer400

It doesn't read like it's 100% official yet, at least to me. Probably already is official though.

Jeff
CCS #419

motomadness

I think we still need to wait a sometime, just to be sure.

StumpysWife

Yes, Now as I'm reading it, it sounds like some "negotiation" is still going on.

Yamaha will be a little ornery if they lose Rossi at the last minute to Honda like Hayden last year.

Heather

tigerblade

Not saying it won't happen, but remember Nicky was a Yamaha rider too.  ;)

Hey, maybe this is a grand Honda scheme just to screw with Yamaha?  LOL
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

Super Dave

Rossi follows racing's number one rule...racing is fun.

So, how much fun is it when you're riding a Honda and playing with other riders, as I suspect he is able to do.  

So, what would be more fun?  Go to Yamaha and be competitive.  At least he's staying it motorcycles.
Super Dave

hmpmark

I thought I read somewhere that Rossi was completely dead-set against cigarettes and would refuse to sign with a cigarette sponsor???  I thought that's part of the reason the Marlboro deal fell through.  Anyone know if this is true, or I am totally mistaken on this?  If he were to sign with Gauloises like the Speed article says, then has he compromised his beliefs a bit??  Granted this is all speculation anyway, but just wondering?

jp233

wow so Honda doesn't honor an expense report regarding Rossi's woman ? stupid Honda.

I guess they want to see the MotoGP 2004 title go to Yamaha. Because Rossi is going to win it, again.

yeah, get Colin back on board Honda...
Tactical Racing #233