News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Daytona ROC roll call

Started by GSXR RACER MIKE, October 04, 2003, 11:31:00 PM

bruteforceracing

ill be there 70 miles each way. gumpy and i will be team mates. i know who u r gumpy. didnt put it together until now.

OmniGLH

Probably about ~1100 miles one way (coming out of the far NW burbs of Chicago, not too far from Mike.)

'cept I'm FLYIN baby (well, so is DanO) ;D  Leaving from Midway ~7:00 Tuesday night, should be in Orlando ~midnight.  My dad has 6 weeks worth of vacation time racked up, so he's burning a week of it to truck our stuff down for us  ;D

I'll be on my '01 GSX-R750.  Don't remember what classes I registered for (LOL) - probably ULGP and HWSS (a little short on cash...)  I think we're doing the Team Challenge as well - myself, Shallcross, Hall and Ortega, probably on Hall's 750 (hey if you got the hp's why not use em? ;))  

C ya all there  :)
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

Chef

im in...
chicago... f4.... in by tuesday out on sunday..
got the slow back up f4 going, and plan to enjoy the trip this time...
just gonna happen to be entered in uh... am mw gp, ss and sb... and thunderbike, with the f2, probably my best chance at a top 10...

but it's fun im after, lock up your girlfriends..jokin...
im gonna kick it at the beach tho !!!
might even get there monday.......

say it with me.... beach bum for a day  ;D
too bad So. Beach is sooo far......

40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

wizard

about 45 miles each way from orlando

ill be there weds am doing the hammer school, team challange, hwt superbike, f-40 and unlimited GP in FUSA

wizard

oh yea got my confermation monday garage #20

ninelives59

200 miles across the state.I will be riding in the team challenge and EX lightweight super and EX unlimited,heavywight supersport.formula usa thunderbike....the plate is full..cya all there ccs 59    
CCS FLORIDA  #6
9LIVESRACING
PIRELLI TIRES
WWR DESIGNS
EXTREME PHOTO'S

Peanut

About 700 miles each way from Virginia Beach, Va. Bring a new '03 R6 to race in gtu, mwss, sb,gp, sportbike and fusa ungp. Getting there late tuesday night.

Staying in fl, and the southeast for work until the end of the month!  :'(

THE_D.O.C.