Hey Chris, we could be the crash & burn team! ;D
The only problem is, to ride endurance you have to endure the first lap! LOL

Super Dave

QuoteHey Chris, we could be the crash & burn team! ;D

LOL!
Super Dave

r6_philly

I just started doing TC's this year at FUSA events. I am planning to run the entire schedule next year with my team mates, cuz we are doing FUSA events. If TC goes away next year, we will run WERA series. We really loved the racing, and it was such a good time! Not to mention the extra practice/seat time. Fun indeed. Regional TC's like 2 years ago would be great! I didn't have anyone to ride with then, but now we are ready, just hope CCS come with a decent schedule. And purse/contengency. If not, we are racing WERA endurance.

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteHey Chris, we could be the crash & burn team! ;D
So here's the plan.  Let someone else start the race.  That way I don't have to deal with greenflagitis!!!  :o ::)
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

oldguy

Yeah, that's the ticket. Now, if I just lived near Chi town.  :'(

KBOlsen

Earlier in the year, John and I were discussing this topic and I would definitely, very much like to do the endurance "thing" next year.  We both think it would be "good for me", and most definitely would be a ton of fun!
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?