News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

What do you do with all your trophies?

Started by ecumike, September 29, 2003, 09:27:22 AM

ecumike

OK, now that racing's over I can safely ask this w/o jinxing myself.  ;D

What do you guys do with your plaques?.. stack 'em in a closet?  Use 'em as bookends?  Put them in a glass case?  Hang them up?

Interested in hearing what everyone does with them, and maybe get an idea on what to do with mine.

MELK-MAN

have em as wallpaper on one wall in my home office.. the bigger ones on the shelf and recently on the floor ;D enjoyin in while i can.. next year as expert i will treasure anything i can scratch up..
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

EX#996

Yep, wall paper for us too.  

With racing, I cannot afford to buy paint to remodel so this will have to do....    ;)  ;D

Dawn  

P.S.  If need to level your work bench, these work great for that also.

Paul and Dawn Buxton

Mark Bernard

This is my first year getting wood ;D. Have all 8 on the living room wall!
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

ecumike

Quote... Have all 8 on the living room wall!

Boy, wish Rebecca would let me do that!

K3 Chris Onwiler

They work nice for panelling the computer room...
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Mark Bernard

QuoteBoy, wish Rebecca would let me do that!
Here's what you do... wait till shes gone for a while, get a hammer and some nails.... Well, you can fugure the rest out from there! lol ;D
Mark (Bernie) Bernard

ecumike

QuoteHere's what you do... wait till shes gone for a while, get a hammer and some nails.... Well, you can fugure the rest out from there! lol ;D

hehe.. yea, and when she comes home, she'll get that same hammer and... well, you can figure out the rest from there :)

KBOlsen

I have mine on the wall of my cubicle.  It's a constant reminder of WHY I work.
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

THE_D.O.C.

Mark Bernard

Quotehehe.. yea, and when she comes home, she'll get that same hammer and... well, you can figure out the rest from there :)
"Bang,bang Maxwells silver hammer"
Mark (Bernie) Bernard

Tom Fredricks

I give my trophies to Rob # 940. I guess he tells the pugsss stories on how he won them ;D. Hi Rob......Put the guns down Rob :o
T & J racing

AntiqueRoadShow

Michael,
Check out the Middleweight Sportsman points.

ecumike

DOOHHHH.

Yea, I saw Daniele and James there this weekend, but didn't get to stop and talk to them till after they were all packed, couldn't find them.

I thought you had it wrapped up, but since Daniele showed up, it looks as if he took the championship.

BTW - I didn't race at all this weekend.

MudDawg

I leave the national and a couple of regional championship trophys ina case.  The rest of the regionals, and the weekend wood...end up in boxes.  Er....lots of boxes.  

Then again....sometimes I use them to stabilize bodywork that I'm painting.  :-)

THE_D.O.C.

i'm gonna use mine to throw at mighty dog racing.  ;D

AntiqueRoadShow

The points are incorrect. The best I can tell he still takes it. The bad part of it is that if the results and points standing had been posted, I would have realized I needed to get my butt down to N Fl. rather than sit on the couch, drink beer and eat potatoe chips. If I had gone to N fl., finished behind Daniele, given the results from VIR. I would have won by three points.

He did a great job this season and gets my congrats. I couldn't touch him at RR.

Jeff

Pick off the metal and use them for firewood to heat my home since I can't afford the gas bill ;)

(yeah right.....  I'd freeze to death by mid November)

Like everyone else, I have a wall full.  Actually it's a border around the top of the walls in my home office.  I'm 2/3 the way there, and get to tack up 4 more after this past weekend...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

MightyDuc Racing

Computer room wall is where the plaques end up and the trophies go on a big wall unit in there.  But now I may have to toss some of them at Sad Brad when he is sucking 748 dust in the TC at Daytona! ;) ;D
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

THE_D.O.C.

::) keep living the dream. lightweight boy.  ;)

MightyDuc Racing

Actually, I keep stacking mine up so it looks like there's more...hoping one day to be like Brad.  Of course one day would be WAY more than enough. ;D
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

clutch

Mine are all in my head in my dreams :)  Planning for the future.

GSXR RACER MIKE

Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

THE_D.O.C.

QuoteActually, I keep stacking mine up so it looks like there's more...hoping one day to be like Brad.  Of course one day would be WAY more than enough. ;D

i've seen you photos on your self worshipping website. you ain't no bodybuilder yourself. i guess you'll read this when your done spanking it on www.mightydogracing.com   ;)

TreyBone

I thought I would use all my plaques to give DOC an enema :o

THE_D.O.C.

it'd take more than what you got.

hey, did you hear? mighty dog don't like us "rotund and faster than him" guys. :D

james-redsv

Hey Trey, still so sorry for almost giving you a tire enema at the top of the hill on Sun :o. Thats the closest ive come to crashing all year, that was close. Hope the marks come off your pipe, if not I will buy that system from you, say for about $200 since its marked up, he he. Nice meeting you this season and see ya next year. ;D

wizard

give them to the closest little kid after getting it

TreyBone

Don't worry about it James, really. Thats racing. I knew you were there, but I was commited. I figured I would turn in a little wider and see what happend. I  barely felt it.  ;D

MightyDuc Racing

Quoteit'd take more than what you got.

hey, did you hear? mighty dog don't like us "rotund and faster than him" guys. :D

I'm down 20 lbs from the beginning of the season, but don't worry, I've still got my curves! ;D
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors: