where are my points?

Started by lil_thorny, September 25, 2003, 09:22:12 PM

lil_thorny

i'm missing 923 points and i want them back.
who stole my points?
Benji.

Burt Munro

Did you pay your points insurance premium?

I'm sure CCS won't take responsibility for points you lost if you failed to pay the premium on lost points insurance.  

Where were they the last time you saw them?

Have you put up any posters with a description or picture of the points?   Did you have any pet names for them?  Will them come if you call them?

Sometimes it helps if you offer some kind of reward for the safe return of your points.

Actually, I have heard stories from people whose points found their way home on their own.   Maybe you'll get lucky!

Good luck finding them!

Rick
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

Mark Bernard

If you want to see your points again, do as I say and the points wont be hurt! I want $37.00 in un marked singles, a six pack of diet coke, a pack of Jucy Fruit, and safe passage to Blackhawk farms. No cops...no funny business or you'll never see them again..... 8)
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

EX#996

LOL!!!!!

Benj if you will be at Gingerman, Amy will have the points there.

Dawn   ;)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Super Dave

He probably won't.  And why would the points be any more correct than the points that Tiff sent to Chicago?  It's in her lap now.... ::)
Super Dave

StumpysWife

I swear to God Stumpy doesn't have your points.  I checked the trailer and his accordian case--they're not in there.

Heather

EX#996

QuoteHe probably won't.  And why would the points be any more correct than the points that Tiff sent to Chicago?  It's in her lap now.... ::)

Well.....

Amy stated that she was going to get correct copies from Tiffiney before she came to Gingerman.  I thought I would just share that piece of information.

Dang...

Blasted again.  Try to say something nice - try to be helpful.....

Time to go.....

Dawn   :'(
Paul and Dawn Buxton

MightyDuc Racing

They were spotted somewhere near Daytona.  Better find them before I do! ;D
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

amydiaz

Just an FYI, Tiffiney has not yet sent me the points that were suppose to be sent to me on Wedneday, so as it stands right now they will not be a Gingerman unless she gets them to me by 4 o'clock today.  Sorry.  I will try to call her right now.

Amy

KBOlsen

Oh where, oh where have Benji's points gone...
Oh where, oh where can they beeeeee????
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

OmniGLH

Sounds like Benji just needs better pointkeeping skills.  Benji, you gotta stop relying on society to watch your points.  Love them, cherish them, spend time with them.  Don't just park them in front of the TV.  Before you know it, it'll be 2004 and it will be time for the points to move on.

It's 1:53pm, and I know where MY points are... ;)   ;D :D
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

GSXR RACER MIKE

Hey Benji, I went over to my storage shed and checked your bike and all your stuff (thinking you might have left your points with me) but I couldn't find your points either!  ;)
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

lil_thorny

2 whole race weekends lost.....maybe they flew outa
my butt in T6 @BHF.
Tiff,
go back to the last points update and add from there
the 12 wins since then alone is worth..what..780 points?
and I also like how everyone gets back to me on this
issue. Kevin's is my favorite "out-of-the-office"
generic e-mail response.
CRA here I come...... not joking either!
1.5 hrs from my house.... big track....cheep entries...
what more could you want?
oh yeah i'll be an AM another year like Simon too.

Super Dave

I'm with you Benji...

Points should be done.  

Not sure why I should have to tabulate my own points.  I doubt that the local region 16 AMA riders have to do theirs.  Don't think the riders need to do it in CRA, MRA, etc. have to do it.

I'm not the one offering championships. I have to pay to enter, ride, and get there.  Without the championship offerings, I think we'd just pick and choose the locations and dates for whatever race we'd like to go to.  A rider wouldn't feel "obligated" to do a CCS race at one place when there was another organization offering an event at another closer location, a location that someone always wanted to attend, etc.  So, the organization should minimally at least maintain points with some responsibility for being "close".  

I think that's it in a nut shell.
Super Dave