Amateur/Expert Debate Opinions Wanted

Started by MightyDuc Racing, September 25, 2003, 05:06:00 PM

MightyDuc Racing

Why is Trey always talking about his buns and his finger stinking?  Maybe I don't want to meet him in person for sanitary reasons. ;D  

MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

MudDawg

QuoteWhy is Trey always talking about his buns and his finger stinking?  Maybe I don't want to meet him in person for sanitary reasons. ;D  

We've met him....we just don't admit it in public.  You'll learn this soon enough!!!

TreyBone

Yeh, IF you ever come on up the the SouthEast Region for a race,.... you will see just how dirty I can be.  We're not talking the sanitary kind of dirty either. Crude, obnoxious, a$$hole, or whatever gets the pot stirring ;D

TreyBone

Hey MudDawg!!  You bring the lettuce and tomatos and I will bring the A1. Because you know A1 makes a Bambi burger taste like a steak burger ;D

MightyDuc Racing

I'm a car salesman you know...you guys might not want to open up this can of worms.  If it's crude or mean, I've heard it or worse...lol.  I love this business. ;)
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

MightyDuc Racing

Oh yeah, and if I come up to RR and whip up on ya'll...no crying about the horsepower. ;D
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

MudDawg

QuoteHey MudDawg!!  You bring the lettuce and tomatos and I will bring the A1. Because you know A1 makes a Bambi burger taste like a steak burger ;D

I'm going to like watching the battle of Bambi & Boner.  I'll probably be able to see it more than once a race when I lap 'em.  :-)

And Boner....uh....I Reeeeeeally don't want to know about you, Bambi, and the A1.  Go toss yer salads elsewhere.  DOH!

MudDawg

QuoteI'm a car salesman you know...you guys might not want to open up this can of worms.  If it's crude or mean, I've heard it or worse...lol.  I love this business. ;)

1.  Great.  If I haven't heard a particular line I'll steal it.  Who's gonna believe a car salesman over anybody?

2.  You admit being a car salesman?  Did I mention that I think Tormenting Car salesmen should be an Olympic sport?  Last time I bought a vehicle I showed up with my backpack, food, drinks, cellphone, notebook, car research, book, magazines, and laptop.  The only thing I was missing to make it really grueling on the guy was a catheter.  :-)

3.  As a salesman....ya ever been thrown out of yer  own office by a customer?  Been there done that.  hehehehe

Gawd...I need to buy a car soon just for the amusement factor alone.

MudDawg

QuoteOh yeah, and if I come up to RR and whip up on ya'll...no crying about the horsepower. ;D

That should be a fair fight...since I haven't been there in years.  You bring your bike..I'll bring my SV.  What's the bet Bambi?  Dinner at the Mexican place in Pooler?  (It's cheap and surprisingly damn good.)

I wonder if I can make enough bets to feed myself at all of the tracks this year...heheheh.  Gotta gain some more weight ya know!!!

ekraft84

Go expert.  And get that Duc into WERA as well next year.   ;D
Eddie Kraft - #48
Witchkraft Racing
Honda East Racing - Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Aprilia

MightyDuc Racing

I'm working on Sean to get my bike legal in WERA lightweight.  Right now I'd only be able to run against 1000cc 4's for the most part.  If I make it to RR, ur on for the Mexican.  I just hope you can handle being whipped by a first year expert that's also a car salesman.  By the way, I throw out the people that try to screw with me during a sale...and my managers love me for it. ;D
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

badmonkey

I wanna get in on this Roebling bet. I'll even pull a plug wire on my sv so i can say I beat you on a single ;D ;D ;D
Do you want to touch my Monkey?