News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Michelin Tire Rep?

Started by 1fastmofo, September 24, 2003, 01:14:34 PM

1fastmofo

Anyone know who to contact at Michelin tires as far as their contingency program goes? I signed up to have Michelin as a sponsor at the beginning of the year. My information they said they would send never showed up.

If anyone knows who I should contact or even how, I'd really appreciate it.  ;D

Thanks,
Ray

MELK-MAN

Michelin Tires - call Frank Kinsey
ph: 321.267.4787

There is another form that MUST be filled out or you will never collect. Call Frank, but he in FL region. You will need to visit your Michelin dealer trackside and get the form. You will then eventually get a card that gets swiped each time that stores the amount you have earned..it is usually a month or 2 behind always.
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

SE#39

Frank is travelling to VIR today.
Call Walt Schaefer (256) 538 5906.

1fastmofo

Thanks guys!  ;D

I filled out all the forms that I was given at VIR in the spring. I'll give these gentlemen a call!

Ray

wizard

you and me both. im at the point that i think im switching tires for next year.  ive filled out forms call frank K have not gotten anywhere.

Super Dave

If Michelin NA doesn't receive results from CCS, they might not sent the contingency.  Might be worth a check too.
Super Dave

wizard

ive asked because i think my results from 4 months ago were not sent in but i just get blown off by frank.

ive rode michelins my entire racing career, im kind of bumed over this deal. to the fact i am going to switch brands.

1fastmofo

I think my situation is a little easier.

I haven't placed well enough to collect contingency money, YET. But, I haven't even received my "credit card" or anything for that matter from Michelin. I'll give these guys a call and see what happens.

My teammate is racing at Loudon this weekend. He's going to talk to the guy there and let me know what happens.

Ray

2002zx6r

check out this web site....www.bibmen.com
click on the contengeny site.....This has all the forms you need to fill out.   good luck,
Dwaynel@g-s-inc.com  #171

wizard

QuoteI think my situation is a little easier.

I haven't placed well enough to collect contingency money, YET. But, I haven't even received my "credit card" or anything for that matter from Michelin. I'll give these guys a call and see what happens.

My teammate is racing at Loudon this weekend. He's going to talk to the guy there and let me know what happens.

Ray
you will not get a card till you have earned money

1fastmofo

GPgofast

I arned Michelin Contingency in August and recieved my "Smart Card" today. GP