News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Lappers at Firebird this weekend

Started by MZGirl, September 24, 2003, 08:48:31 AM

MZGirl

AZ-MilleR

I'll be doing the race school Saturday then will join the racing on Sunday as a lapper.  Please don't run me over, I know I am slow!
Alan
CCS AM #613 - Southwest
'01 Suzuki SV650
2005 SW AM Thunderbike Champion
2005 SW AM LW Supersport Champion

Litespeed

I'm so fed up with having to deal with lappers that I'm going to go to Arkansas this weekend instead of racing.   ;D

MZGirl

Hey AZ-MilleR, will this be your first race weekend?  What classes will you be racing in?

Litespeed - Yeah, but you'll be WORKING while out there.  That sucks even worse.   :P

Zac

Being that I've never been on the main track, I'll probably get to be lap traffic  :P ;D

-z.

AZ-MilleR

This will be my first weekend.  I will be running Lightweight Supersport and I need to check over the rules to figure out another race to run.  I would like to run 2 races on Sunday.  I am thinking Lightweight Superbike as the second race.  Any suggestions would be appreciated, I will be on a SuperSport Legal SV with no motor work done to it.
Alan
CCS AM #613 - Southwest
'01 Suzuki SV650

MZGirl

Great!  I'll see you in the LW SS race.  As Zac mentioned, this will be our first time on the main track.  Should be fun.  You'll have a blast your first race weekend.  Hopefully the weather will be good.

If ya see us out there, stop by and say hi.  I'm on a loud, yellow MZ.  Our trailer is white with a big, red bullseye on it that says "Precision Strike Racing."

Good luck this weekend!   :)

AZ-MilleR

This will be my second time on this track, I did a track day this past February on it.  I will be on an SV with Red and Black GSXR bodywork on it.  I have a white open trailer.  Come by and say hello.
Alan
CCS AM #613 - Southwest
'01 Suzuki SV650

Zac

For an SV in addition to LW Supersport, LW Superbike or Thunderbike are good choices.  Next would be lightweight GP, which would be the same guys as LW SB with a couple 250 GP bikes thrown in as well.

-z.

AZ-MilleR

I will probably just run LW Supersport and LW Superbike.
Alan
CCS AM #613 - Southwest
'01 Suzuki SV650

Zac

Isn't it autumn?  Forcast for Chandler is 104 on Sat. and 102 on Sun.

-z.

AZ-MilleR

Welcome to AZ.  I assume you're not from around here!  It's 100+ from mid March through mid OCtober.
Alan
CCS AM #613 - Southwest
'01 Suzuki SV650