News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Thanks for the points

Started by motomadness, September 22, 2003, 07:19:41 AM

motomadness

CCS,

Thanks for posting the results and points totals, but the Great Lakes Region is still missing the update to the Class standings.  Since this is our (GL Region's) last weekend this coming weekend, it would be nice to know how you all have us scored.

If nothing else, could you snail-mail the current total to Gingerman for all of the racers and fans in attendance to view.

BTW for all of you who say I should keep my own totals, well I have been, but when it goes beyond 10 riders, it begins to become a hand full.  Since this is the last round, a double points round at that, I think it would be nice to know where I stand going into the last race of the year.  I think it is fun trying to figure out where I need to finish in order to advance by championship position - double points can change a lot of things.

Dawn

All you have to do is finish first......

Dawn   ;D

motomadness

That's always the goal, but I would like to know where a certain #123 must finish as well for me to take over 3rd place.

TZ_Boy

Gingerman is double point's?

Dawn

Gingerman is single points for Midwest and double points for Great Lakes.  This is the final event for the Great Lake region.

Dawn   :)

amydiaz

I have e-mailed Tiffiney and she will be sending me a copy of the points after Gateway has been updated on them.  I will have all three regions along, but only if I receive them before 5:30 p.m. Friday night.  I will be bringing them with me to Gingerman so that they will be there for the weekend.  You will be able to find them down in registeration Saturday morning.

Amy

motomadness

TZ_Boy

QuoteGingerman is single points for Midwest and double points for Great Lakes.  This is the final event for the Great Lake region.

Uh, could you say that a little slower please.  My concern is my overall point's, so would I consider it double point's?

Dawn

Quote Uh, could you say that a little slower please.  My concern is my overall point's, so would I consider it double point's?

In what region?

It's simple.  If you win a race you get 65 points.  

In the MW region, you would have 65 points added to the overall.

In the GL region, you would have 130 points added to the overall.

Does that help?