News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

CMP back on schedule for 04?

Started by badmonkey, September 22, 2003, 07:05:34 AM

badmonkey

Is there any way the SE and MA can have Carolina back on the schedule and drop jennings(aka the sandlot) or loose a couple Roeblings where there hasn't been a good turnout in 2 years? ;)
Do you want to touch my Monkey?

mynads69

621r6

james-redsv

I agree too, CMP on next years schedule please. :-* :-* Pretty please ;D

aaronson

You guys are out of your mind, CMP is a very dangerous.If your snail slow the track is fine but at a more fast pace there is a lot bad elements.Track was not designed for motorcycles and should not be run at all.T1, having pit out right at the inside of T1 and on top of that bringing that god awful sand with you thru there.T3 you clip the apex and start to roll on the throttle and the rear end steps out really hard,caused by a sharp drop in elevation.T6 same thing except that right at the crest of the hill when your hard on the gas and the track goes flat the rear end steps out.Right hand kink just accross the front straight with over 1 inch rise of pavement.Really upset the suspension when your going at that speed .The rest of the corners are ok but,to many people stop racing, due to injuries at this track.We had a kid got killed there, last July.Do yourself a favor if your not in the points chase don't run it, I have to next season because of a WERA Endurance race other than that ,I will be in a conserve mode that weekend.

THE_D.O.C.

sissy. ::)

CMP is fine. been to daytona? please.

roebling? please.

N FLA? please.

it's a race track, nothing more.

if you're THAT concerned, stay home and knit a sweater.

aaronson

Quotesissy. ::)

CMP is fine. been to daytona? please.

roebling? please.

N FLA? please.

it's a race track, nothing more.

if you're THAT concerned, stay home and knit a sweater.
Your an angry little man.You have no clue what's so ever.You couldn't even debate me on why, in your opinion CMP is a safe track.I just stated a fact, you message board pig.I heard about you.Your the guy that all ways stir up stuff and have nothing to back it up.Protested anybody lately?Still haven't figured out how to go fast .Ronald McDonald called he wanted his persona back you f-in retard.Your probably right now wanken-it , your so proud you got a rise out of someone.Lamenting your keyboard with your DNA is not covered under warranty you spineless jerk.

EX#996

Gosh Aaronson....

Looks like you got The DOC pegged (sorry Brad  ;))

Based on your response, it looks like he won...

Ignore him, and he'll find somewhere else to play.

Dawn   :D
Paul and Dawn Buxton

james-redsv

aaronson, you are a freaking moron. I have been going to that track since it was built. Everything you said about CMP could be applied to every track in the SE. If you dont like the 1in rise in the kink, dont run over it, its plenty wide there. The sand issue is less than Jennings since the the pits at CMP have been paved. I guess you dont like Barber with all the elevation changes and all. Ask Jason Pridmore how he likes the track. He loved it, and said so right to my face when I took his school there 2 years ago. I think he has a bit more experience so he is slightly more qualified to judge this track than an idiot like you.

THE_D.O.C.

word.

sissy.  :P

faster than you, (with begger balls too appaerntly), brad

xxoo

badmonkey

Boys lets keep it friendly , just would like to see who wants CMP back on the schedule ;D ;D ;D
Do you want to touch my Monkey?

aaronson

Quoteaaronson, you are a freaking moron. I have been going to that track since it was built. Everything you said about CMP could be applied to every track in the SE. If you dont like the 1in rise in the kink, dont run over it, its plenty wide there. The sand issue is less than Jennings since the the pits at CMP have been paved. I guess you dont like Barber with all the elevation changes and all. Ask Jason Pridmore how he likes the track. He loved it, and said so right to my face when I took his school there 2 years ago. I think he has a bit more experience so he is slightly more qualified to judge this track than an idiot like you.
You can't reason with yellow plates.Why did you bring up Barber?Why don't the AMA run the track then?I was there after they paved the pits it's still an issue.Open your eyes, there is still some dangerous parts of that track.I know what the F- I'm talking about,when the track have a bad transition that radicaly upsets the suspension.I could careless what Jason Pridmore said about the track.I bet he would change his tune if the AMA tested the track out and if most of the riders said they would not race there.Vagas odds in my favor says he would get behind the riders and agree,the track sucks.