News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

VIR Sept 27-28 Gate Info

Started by TrophyGal, September 21, 2003, 04:26:28 AM

TrophyGal

VIR's practice day is Friday, Sept. 26.

If you get there on Thursday, you'll be able to get in at 6:30pm - no earlier, unfortunately, because VIR rented the track to someone else that day.

The Gate will be open all night Thursday Friday and Saturday.

Gate fees must be paid in CASH (no credit cards ... no checks). You'll be sold the CCS Weekend armband when you arrive.

If you're not staying for the weekend of racing, pack up and leave before 7:00pm on Friday to get your armband refunded.

fizzer400

How much is the Friday practice?

Thanks,
Jeff
CCS #419

dwtennis

THANKS FOR POSTING THE INFORMATION!!!!!  THIS IS THE TYPE OF PRE-RACE INFO THAT REALLY HELPS.  KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Doug  

GregR6

I don't think you meant to put "all day thursday" for gates being open 'cause you said it was rented out that day.  ;)

I agree. This info is great. Thank you!

see ya there... ;D

TrophyGal

I do not remember how much VIR charges for their practice.  You'll need to get in touch with the track.

Web site: http://www.virclub.com

(I did edit the above to change my mistake)

phillip

Cornerspeed ( www.cornerspeed.net) does VIR practice. $100.00 for racers.
Phillip
EX 56
Cornerspeed.net

rsmith

Gate fee still $25 for the weekend?

And camping is an extra $25, right?

Just trying to figure out how much $$ the atm machine needs to cough up.   :'(

Thanks

smoke

Rob
I have money for you so it ,( ATM) will not have to come up will a lot.  I will be down there but if the bike does not start  >:( >:(  I'll be a pitt B********

rsmith

Smoke, we'll get it running.  Is this the first time you are trying to run it after your spill?  Send me an email or post in the wrenching section what is happening when you are trying to start it.  I'll see if I can give you a couple things to look at or try and I'm sure others will chime in too.