A Great Opportunity

Started by FormulaUSA, July 11, 2002, 05:09:27 PM

FormulaUSA

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have resigned my position as Promotion Manager with Clear Channel effective today.  My leaving, in no way, reflects the strength of CCS and Formula USA.  I just have a great opportunity to advance my career and am looking forward to the challenges that await me in my next job.  I will be staying in Chicago, managing all of the Marketing and Promotions for the RJ Reynolds Multi-brand Retail account.
I have thoroughly enjoyed working with all of you to promote the sport and help each of you in the process with your individual goals.  This has been more than a job for me.  I have now been made into a road racing fan for life...thank you.
I will be around, so don't be a stranger...

Sincerely -
Michael P. Murphy
Marketing an Promotions Manager
US Marketing and Promotions Agency

ecumike

Wow Mike, sorry to hear you go, but also congrats on the new job, sounds good.

So... RJR... Mktg & Promo Mgr.... you interested in a sponsorship opportunity?  :)   (yea, but seriously)

slclark65

Mike, I am so happy for you.  I hope you will behappy and a huge success.  Which I know you will be.  Congrats!!!!!!!!!!  Your the best!!!!!!!!!

baltobuell

Congradulations on the move. I wish I had a clue on how to do your old job, working in the industry would seem like a dream job. Best of luck.

Ungwaha

Good luck on the new job Mike , but like everyone else I don't like to see ya go.  With an opportunity like the one you have you had to jump on it. ;D

Again best of luck
Rich B
Damn I'm slow

am125