News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

ROFLMOOOOOOOO!!!

Started by KBOlsen, September 17, 2003, 01:26:13 PM

tzracer

Remember when buying race parts, it is easier to recieve forgiveness than permission.
Brian McLaughlin
http://www.redflagfund.org
Donate at http://www.donate.redflagfund.org

2 strokes smoke, 4 strokes choke

Super Dave

QuoteRemember when buying race parts, it is easier to recieve forgiveness than permission.

LOL!  Yeah, I did need the extra wheel...
Super Dave

oldguy

Buwaahaahaa! Heather, Bob just told me the WHOLE story behind the thumbs up to the garbage men. You really need to share that whole story!
Oh, and congrats to Stumpy on an awesome season. I wanta' be just like him when I grow up! OK, I'm going to the garage and work on the RC. I got all me parts from E-Bay and now it's time to get to work.

StumpysWife

Oh geez, Oldguy.  I don't know if typing out that story does it justice!  Thanks for the nice words.  Hope to see your next year. Maybe we'll have to make a trip out your way!

Heather

Pit_Girl

QuoteRe: Check out this news story.....
« Reply #6 on: Jun 5th, 2003, 8:42am »  Quote  Modify  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(I'm going to get in soooo much trouble for this and risk losing my flower privledges but here goes...)

Stumpy is a regular sleepwalker/talker.  

One night (before he ever raced) he jumped up out of bed, flung open the curtains and yelled, "The Suzukis are coming to the pits!!!!"

Of course, it was just the garbage man that he was waving to and giving the thumbs-up sign to like crazy.  The poor guy finally just waved back.  

Don't you think that it's weird that Stumpy thought a garbage truck was "The Suzukis"?    

hehehe... search functions are great...  ;)

hey all!  long time no post/lurk  :-/

-jennifer

StumpysWife

Yup, that's it!  Heh heh.  Thanks  :)

Last time we stayed at BHF, I was woke up by a startling jerk of the bed and he says, "I highsided."  I said, "I know."  

Heather

Zac

Quote> ...you have bike parts in your cubicle at work

Many of these apply, but I know of a certain engineer (MZGirl) that has an MZ fuel pump sitting on her desk at work.  I just have a couple of toy motorcycles at work myself...

-z.

MZGirl

QuoteMany of these apply, but I know of a certain engineer (MZGirl) that has an MZ fuel pump sitting on her desk at work.  

Nope, not anymore.  Gave that to Greg as a spare for his SZR.

In our household, we give bikes as gifts.  Zac got his R6 that he's racing this season for Xmas last year.  He gave me a Hodaka Ace 100 (rusted, doesn't run, project bike) as a Valentine's day gift a few years ago.  He gave me a TZ 250 this year for an anniversary gift.

Not your ordinary couple. 8)