News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Jeremy Bentz

Started by roadracer797, September 16, 2003, 02:46:01 AM

roadracer797

Hey you forgot to give me your phone number.
It sure was nice to see you go out and kill the field on my bike Sunday, you were flying.
I got what I said I would look up for you done but I need to talk to you about it.
Craig

EX#996

Ooooo.....

What ya' working on Craig?    ???  ;)  :D

Dawn   ;D

(Paul - - now with a big red bulls eye on his back)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

EX#996

BTW Craig,

If you keep it on the track, you should have Thunderbike for GP and GL wrapped up.  Congratulations.

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Mark Bernard

Hey Craig....Nice job bro! Keep up the good riding! Next year you'll have to grid at the back of the pack so i can stiil keep racing with you! lol ;D Looks like im going to stay amatuer one more year. (Woo hoo!) By the way...are you going to Gateway Oct. 5th & 6th? You can e-mail me @ "hd1994softail@aol.com" Any how... best of luck! Hope to see you in Oct.  Mark!
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

roadracer797

Dawn
It has nothing to do with Paul so tell him not to worry.
And nothing is for sure until the fat lady sings and she isn't even warming up yet.
Craig

Chef

QuoteBTW Craig,

you should have Thunderbike for GP and GL wrapped up.  Congratulations.

:)

YEP!
              CONGRADULATIONS, BRO. !!!

Forty
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Dawn

QuoteDawn
It has nothing to do with Paul so tell him not to worry.

I don't know.......

.....  you may just want us to think that.  Lulling us into a false sence of "Craig, he's our friend..."

QuoteAnd nothing is for sure until the fat lady sings and she isn't even warming up yet.
Craig

She may not be singing, but she is back stage getting dressed.

Dawn   ;D