News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Paging Tiffany!

Started by fizzer400, September 15, 2003, 10:05:16 AM

fizzer400

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Tiffany? I've still not received my Daytona ROC mailer.

Thanks,
Jeff
CCS #419 SE Am.

ps - Sorry for the double-post

Mark Bernard

You can e-mail her or call her at 817-332-4822. Mark!
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

fizzer400

What's the email address? I could swear I remember seeing somewhere everybody's email addresses, but I guess I'm having on of those days. I guess I could just call too.

Thanks.

ecumike

Fizzer.. this is where I would insert a 'You suck at the Internet' graphic.  But I'll be nice....

It's on the homepage!  (at the bottom)

http://www.ccsracing.com/

Nate R

Someone's gotta do it!

;D ;D
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

Dawn

You boys are just naughty....

Dawn   ;)

Nate R

I'm getting sick of not being on the SV on the track.   ;):-/ No $.  

I'll be at RA in October tho for NESBA!  :D ;D
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com

Super Dave

Think I'll be at the Sunday RA thing with a guy...doin' my work.

CALL Tiffiney.  There computers are all whacked out with a virus thing.  I wouldn't let it lie waiting for e-mail.  Anyone of the people there should be able to FAX you an entry.
Super Dave

Nate R

Awesome. Does that mean I might be able to pick your brain a bit between that guy's sessions if he's not talking to you at the time?  :D
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com

Super Dave

QuoteAwesome. Does that mean I might be able to pick your brain a bit between that guy's sessions if he's not talking to you at the time?  :D

Sorry, I'm bought for the day.  He's the owner of the Yamaha dealer that I do my racing out of too, so I really want to pound him a bit.  Get him going on his R1...get him to get the 04, but I don't see that as a problem...LOL!
Super Dave

Nate R

Gotcha. Understood.

BTW, my Uncle is gonna go with me, so he needs leathers, like we had talked about before. 6'2", 200 lbs. Got any, or are they back at Vanson?

Also, I'll e-mail you about this, but I was going to ask for some advice about what setup changes, if any, to make for going to RA. Gearing, I suppose, since right now I'd hit the limiter down the front straight. I'll e-mail you, though.
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com

EX#996

Nate:

The stock gearing work's well at RA.  Just ask tshort.

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton