News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

9/11

Started by Super Dave, September 11, 2003, 06:26:02 AM

the_weggie_man

Mike, you are absolutely right. Clinton dropped the ball completely on our armed forces and we are paying for it now.

Hopefully the voters will realize it in the next election.
I fear if the democrats take over the White House we will see another 9-11 or worse in the future.

JMHO ::)

GSXR6Pilot

After listening to democrat flappings the other night, I thank god that there are more people like us, who are tired of this BS.

I was at school in Florida, 1000 miles away from home and my family, I was going into my third year of college. Being at an aviation university, we heard instantly when the first plane hit. I was walking through our student center, going to check my mail. when I saw a gathering of people around a tv sceen, I asked what happened and they told me that a plane had hit the World Trade Center. So I jumped on my motorcycle and raced back to apartment complex to a nearby friends apt, and as I walked into the door the second plane hit. 7 of us, all equally as far away from home watched in horror. Here we were 20 yrs old and 1000 miles away from home, I dont think I can convey the range of emotions that felt. We were all already friends, but now we shared a common bond. We watched for days and days, and still up until we graduated one of our tv's always had foxnews on. I have graduated now, but the friendship and that bond that came that day will never be broken. And I will continue to thank god everyday for that.

I for one will NEVER forget...

Mark Bernard

Forever in our minds and hearts!  :'(
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region