Was Sliderphoto at BHF?

Started by Dawn, September 08, 2003, 11:39:49 AM

Dawn

Was Jack at BHF and I just missed him? or, wasn't he there?

Dawn  

KBOlsen

No, I think Jack was at Barber.

There WAS somebody walking around with a very LONG lens... never got a chance to talk to him tho.
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Thorny

No, He was at our VRS day, but then in the afternoon he said he was leaving to head out to Barber to do a NESBA weekend.

PJ

Dawn

How disappointing...   :'(  :'(  :'(

The bike with fresh paint, not a scratch on it.....

My hopes were so high since his site said he was going to be there.

Dawn   :-/

Mark

My stepdad was there (BHF) with his new digital set-up and he was shooting me during my races and then I was trying to shoot some of the other guys I know when i wasn't racing. I also was trying to just snap some random riders in the field too. I'll probably go through them tonight and put up a list of rider numbers who I have decent photos of. I'm not sure what I'll do with them yet...maybe just send you the digital file via e-mail or for a couple bucks send a higher-res.file that you can print yourself.

(Of course, the one where I'm ahead of Ed Key, well, he can have that one for free! ;-)
-Mark Sorensen
SV#81

Dawn

LOL!!!

Mark I was watching that race (Paul was in it AM #996).  Watching you reminded me of the picture that I have of you and Paul last year going through turn 7 at BHF.

Dawn   :)

lil_thorny

Mark,
we were all down at T1 during that race. that was the best, you almost had the pimp daddy!!! great job this weekend.
Benji. #30