News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

BHF Race Report

Started by tshort, September 08, 2003, 09:30:45 AM

GSXR RACER MIKE

QuoteStart the season at Barber, perhaps? ;D

I like that idea too, or like I said before have it the weekend before the ROC and just go to Daytona from there.
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

lil_thorny

Hey Benji, I just got done shoving my '02 750 motor in your GSXR 600 for ya for a little bit extra at Daytona!  ;)  ;D J/K

SWEET ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

tshort

QuoteThanks, Mr. Buxton - it was a fun weekend dicing in the practices.  What a great way to end the Blackhawk rounds for the season.

er...should have directed that to Mr. James (diced with so many Pauls this weekend guess it confused my poor little brain).
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

Mark Bernard

Nice job this weekend Tom! You, Buxton ,and Shock among others...You are a great bunch to race with! I dont know if I will make it to Gateway or not so if not I wish you all the best of seasons finishes! Mark Bernard "Kegels"
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

Mark Bernard

To everyone at Blackhawk this weekend.. Believe it or not I just discovered this forum! Am I a dumbass or what? Any how..I had a blast racing with each and everyone of you this year. I hope my season isn't done yet but I am thinking it is. (I might do Gateway) But in case I don't... I want to thank you all for the great season and feel free to e-mail me any time. Mark Bernard "Kegels" #391
Mark (Bernie) Bernard

Woofentino Pugrossi

QuoteTo everyone at Blackhawk this weekend.. Believe it or not I just discovered this forum! Am I a dumbass or what? Any how..I had a blast racing with each and everyone of you this year. I hope my season isn't done yet but I am thinking it is. (I might do Gateway) But in case I don't... I want to thank you all for the great season and feel free to e-mail me any time. Mark Bernard "Kegels" #391

Hey Skid-Mark. ;D

Are you going to Gingerman?
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

PJ

Hey Mark, how is Karl feeling after that nasty crash in F40? He was kinda looped when I talked to him in the trailer. Must have had a good bell ringer...
Paul James
AMA Pro XR1200 #70
www.facebook.com/jamesgangracing
www.twitter.com/jamesgangracing

Mark Bernard

Very funny Rob! lol I'm not sure about Gingerman yet. I will know more Monday. Paul...Thank's for asking about Karl. He's fine. Yes, He did get his bell rung pretty good. But he swears that he's fine. He said that he was a little confused for a couple of hours after his crash. I was a little worried about him riding home. But it's all good!
Mark (Bernie) Bernard