News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

BHF rollcall

Started by TZ_Boy, September 03, 2003, 06:09:24 PM

Nate R

Thanx for the info, Diesel. I won't be racing this weekend either. No $. I might be there to watch on Sunday, though.
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

lbk

Hey Nate since you won't be racing want to lend my your engine for the weekend. I'll give it back afterwards. LOL

Woofentino Pugrossi

I'll be there to finish ahead of Kim again. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

TZ_Boy

Brian, Lee is coming out to race on Sunday in LGP.  He is coming off a high from Barber getting 7 wood's with a couple of win's.  I didn't pre-enter so I will be starting from the back.  Did I mention that one of my 18's was 18.1. ;D

TZDeSioux

Paul,
yeah Tobias told me about Lee bing on fire. It'll make for a good race sunday. And yes i know you did a very low 18 but don't worry, Carr was over my house today helping me set my sag and stuff. I might just have to do some 16's. I won't win but I will turn the fastest lap of the race.  8)

TZ_Boy

Do you still have external sprocket's from your '98?
I ordered a new 13 front but it didn't make it today.  I broke 2 teeth of mine at Barber.  I didn't pre-enter so I will be starting in the back with you.

TZDeSioux

Paul,
no i dont have any from the 98 but i believe i do have a 13 from my 03. You can use it for the weekend if you want.  :)

diesel748

If superduck or tz-boy wants some video Bring your camera I'll play cameraman since I won't be racing.