News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Welcome to the 2003 Race of Champions!

Started by TiffineyIngram, September 02, 2003, 08:44:53 PM

TiffineyIngram

Howdy all, and welcome back to the beginning of another Race of Champions!  I just want to remind everyone of the pre-entry process, to save everyone a lot of time and headaches.
Remember:
  • Entries MUST be on the official ROC entry form, NO EXCEPTIONS.  Any entries on an incorrect form will be denied.  The mailers went out last Friday, and from what I have recieved, people from Cali to Virginia to Florida to Chicago have received them.  If you haven't gotten your mailer yet, keep watching your mail.  We made sure we had the most current addresses in our database for everyone.
  • If you want a garage, you MUST check the box that says "YES, I want a garage."  There are not nearly enough garages to go around, so the earlier you get your entry in, the better chance you have of getting your 1/2 of a Nascar garage.  The old saying is, "You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose...", the end to that for ROC is "but you can't pick your garage mate."  With over 500 participants, it's just not feasible.  As in years past, though, we will make an earnest effort to try to match you up with your buddies.
  • Remember to circle what region you want me to pull your points from.  If you do not circle a region, I have to go with the region you are licensed in (and that may not be the most beneficial to you).  That said, I will have fresh (and correct) points files for all regions tomorrow.  Our server is being reset tonight so (fingers crossed) we should be able to send and receive emails without a problem starting tomorrow.
  • Also, make sure to pick your shirt sizes!  For each CCS entry, you get an official ROC T-Shirt (as y'all remember, they were VERY cool last year).  Give 'em out as Christmas presents, show them to the boss and say "Yep, I modeled for this shirt", wear them to Daytona Beach and pick up chicks with them.  Chicks dig bikes.  Let me rephrase:  Chicks dig racers.
  • And finally, the theme for the ROC awards banquet is "Dress to Impress".  We invite all of our sponsors, your sponsors, and possible future sponsors to this awards banquet.  This is the place to see and be seen.  (The ROC shirt is a stylish selection.)
Okay, enough rules.  Have a great time!  Remember, the pre-entry cut off is September 22nd, no exceptions, so get those entries in!
 ;)

GSXR RACER MIKE

Also, if everyone would please line up in alphabetical order at registration it would help to speed up the process too!  ;)  ;D

Just kidding Tiffiney, we appreciate all your hard work to make this happen! Thanks for keeping us up to date!  :)
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

TiffineyIngram

Can we make this one sticky through September 22nd?

Thank you Dawn, you're the best!

OmniGLH

You guys need to make the Daytona Entry Form available as a download online.  For whatever reason, stuff takes FOREVER to get to me from you guys in the mail.......
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

Eddie#200

QuoteYou guys need to make the Daytona Entry Form available as a download online.  For whatever reason, stuff takes FOREVER to get to me from you guys in the mail.......

That's because the postman has a hard time getting out to BFE!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Chef

QuoteHowdy all,  

That said, I will have fresh (and correct) points files for all regions tomorrow.  Our server is being reset tonight so (fingers crossed) we should be able to send and receive emails without a problem starting tomorrow.

Remember, the pre-entry cut off is September 22nd, no exceptions, so get those entries in!
 ;)

Hello SWEET Tiffiney  :-*  ;D

You got a link for those updates......
Miss ya !

Cheffie.. ;)
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

MightyDuc Racing

Faxed mine this morning...did ya get it? ;)
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

OmniGLH

Ya Tiff I know you guys are busy... but would it be a total PITA to post those entries you have already rec'd?
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

MightyDuc Racing

Here's a question for ya.  I am riding the Team Challenge with two racers that won't be riding in any races other than the TC.  They will be arriving with all of the equipment on Tuesday night or Weds morning for the Hammer day, and I won't be there until Weds night.  Can they claim my garage when they get there without me?
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

TiffineyIngram

Yep, your friends can claim your garage--keep in mind you get half of a garage if you get one.  Just make sure you know what your garage number is before they get there, that way there's no hassle for them.

MightyDuc Racing

So I'm guessing you'll actually assign me a garage number in the next few days or weeks?  Thanks again...sorry for all the questions.  First timer. :)
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

davegsxrold929r

sounds good...

i have a ?? about camping ., i know there is no camping inside thetrack ., but what about in the back where they let RV's park ?? is there any type of camping around the track itself ???

thanks