News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

SV Gearing for VIR?

Started by MACOP1104, September 02, 2003, 04:24:42 AM

MudDawg

QuoteIv'e been jonezing bad :-/ BadMonkey dyno tuned the SV for me and man what a difference. I was able to do a track day last monday at VIR to try it out. At the end of the second session my Akropovic Titanium exhaust can came apart and blew in half. Needless to say.... The bike was running real good, I was feeling real good, and my day was cut short. The new can has come in, and I will be ready to stay right on the ass of MudDawg. That's right MudDawg!!! :o

Does anyone here have a tow strap I can borrow? ;D

I can't wait till VIR this month :o

Uh huh.  What ya gonna do...twist the throttle or something???  Hehehehe

You sure you want to be throwing the gaunlet like that.  Cause ya know I'll take it up....and even sweeten the situation with a side bet of cheeseburgers.  Hehehehe

TreyBone

Cheeseburgers and Corona's? I'm in ;D

You going to VIR the 27/28?

B-MAC

I wouldn't mind gettin' in on some of those free Coronas and Cheeseburgers :P

BTW, Keener, are you a dad yet or what. I've been waiting for the invite to the party!!!! ;D

MudDawg

Nope...not racing again on the track until the spring.
As Big Cheese....er...bMac....alluded too...I'm about to become a father.  Should be tomorrow (Friday 9/5).  We are going in to induce labor.  The wife wants drugs nearby at all times.  :-)

We'll have people over...but so far we just moved into the new house last weekend....and now have a rugrat about to show up.  Been a busy month ya know?

Cheeseburgers & Coronas?  Hmmm....so what's the bet gonna be? Who laps Boner first?  heheheheh

badmonkey

even with a broken wrist I may take that bet... :o :o :o
Do you want to touch my Monkey?

TreyBone

There will never be a day in history that any of you lap me ;D

Hey Badmonkey..  I will call you later on.  I need some more work done on the bike.  You know, the stuff we talked about before Roebling.

badmonkey

Just give me  a ring a ding-ding. ;D ;D

MudDawg

QuoteThere will never be a day in history that any of you lap me ;D

Hey Monkey & BigMac...you hear that>  Sounds like a challenge to me.  I'm thinking that has GT Lights written all over it.  Somebody please violate Boner would ya?  hehehehe

mbmotorsports

you guys will need to wick it up a tad at vir, bradley champion ran 33's there on a cup spec sv, both he and dave yaakov. the entire race. they finished 1-2 in national lightweight twins.

badmonkey

nah, just wait till he crashes, and wera racers must be faster cause Yaakov was only running 37's with us lowly ccs'ers at vir for the FUSA weekend. ;D