News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Need a ride to Daytona

Started by lil_thorny, September 01, 2003, 07:34:32 PM

lil_thorny

Anyone interested in giving me a ride to Daytona for ROC?
Benji. #30

pitbtch#1

Hey Benji i think we might be going down there.  If we go u could problly ride with us.  By the way check your email or your instant messages.

Heath

GSXR RACER MIKE

QuoteAnyone interested in giving me a ride to Daytona for ROC?
Benji. #30

I am one of a couple racers from the Midwest in the going alone to the ROC situation. I will probably be at BHF this weekend to meet 1 or 2 other racers who may also want to split travel/hotel costs. I have room for 4 people comfortably in my CrewCab pick-up, and plenty of room in my trailer for pretty much anything that would need to be brought (within reason  ;D). If you could get to Rockford (just South of BHF) you could leave your vehicle and or trailer in my storage shed and put your stuff in my trailer and ride with us. I figure we could split a room 3 or 4 ways (2 beds and 2 air matresses, or a roll away bed) and it would run each person about $350 to $450 for fuel and hotel, depending on how many hotel nights.

If your interested either e-mail me or respond here and I will look you up this weekend at BHF, otherwise I will figure you found another way. Also this is the original thread that started a couple of us from the MW discussing combining the trip.

http://www.racemotorcycles.com/cgi-bin/board/YaBB.pl?board=ccs1;action=display;num=1061557586
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

lil_thorny

hey mike, i e-mailed you and i figure we could talk @
BHF. but i am very interested!
Benji.