News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

earthworm jim aka benji

Started by Pit_Girl, August 28, 2003, 09:56:19 PM

Pit_Girl

dude, you need to eat more ;).....

oh, and by the way, i'm sure kim liked that spandex-y suit of yours  ;) (sorry, kim, j/k!! :D ;))

and here's you special, favorite friend... Snott...
(see, and i wasnt even there to see the kleenex or the earplugs, but man o man, did i read and hear about it, (thanks to the team stumpy site and nate to fill me in))

yep, i'm bored.... but this will prolly be one of the last posts from me for a while... i'm off to college and wont have internet access (well, unless i get up and walk a few blocks to the library ;))... (so, enjoy it while you can K3!!, i'm off to one of those liberal, idealistic ;) colleges ;D)

-jennifer

KBOlsen

Benji's "superhero" suit...  :o :o
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

K3 Chris Onwiler

Hopefully you're going to Madison.  I'd KILL to be a college student in Madison.  Of course I AM 40, but I always seem to be able to fit in wherever I go...

Homo d a m nat homini lupis quando non intelligunt

Jen, before you dissapear to become way too smart for the rest of us, you have to tell me what this means.  My pig latin skills don't seem to help me decipher this.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

KBOlsen

"Something-something-human-something-corn-wolf-confused-unintelligent"? :D :D

I yam very silly today.
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Nate R

Jen and I both ended up going to UW-Milwaukee. I'm glad I didn't go to Madison, as I was thinking of it for a time.

I'm sure she'll be around sometimes.
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

Pit_Girl

Homo d a m nat homini lupis quando non intelligunt
---man condemns man to the wolves when they do not understand

madison, mreh... too much work, too much partying (i dont drink) and i'm lazy... besides, they dont even have a "pre-med" program (like uwm)  :P so, it isnt even worth it for me to go there, since i can take the same classes at uwm and the only thing that would be different on my diploma thingy is the name of college (what's in a name anyways?).

-jennifer

lil_thorny