Hey, Diver!

Started by Gixxer124, August 27, 2003, 02:27:40 PM

Gixxer124

Steve, how are you doing? Sorry to here about your crash. Let me know whats up. Later, Kevin

Dawn

Yeah Steve!  

What's up  ???

Dawn   :)

Super_KC124

Steve? Are you out there?

Chef

40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

sdiver68

Yeah, I'm here :)

Arm hurts like hell at night, after my self imposed aggressive rehab is done, then gets better until the next session.  Broken neck hurts the psyche more than anything, I don't want to accept it as a retirement injury :(  Everything else is A-OK...

I got post-op X-Rays on Monday...2 Big metal plates and I counted 15 screws!  Looked like a scene from the original Terminator movie!

BTW, if anyone is still needing lodging for either Gateway give me a holler...I'm about 30 minutes from the track, i'll be down there rooting everyone on.

Thanks to everyone for the calls, emails, letters, cards, etc...  Ironically, the hardest part about retiring is missing the people  :'(
MCRA Race School Instructor

EX#996

Did you get copies of the x-rays?  (Sorry, I'm facinated by that sort of stuff).

Hopefully you will be able to make it to Gateway for the last two races (hopefully us too).  It would be great seeing you again.

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

sdiver68

Dawn,

I'm going to get a copy and scan it if I can.  If not, I'll have it at Gateway.  Its just fsascinating to me how much metal they can put into the human body....
MCRA Race School Instructor