G-Man

That flesh shot was $400!

"we know what you are, now we're just haggling over the price"
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Burt Munro

Was it the Yamaha blue that put you over the top!
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

G 97

QuoteG-Man

That flesh shot was $400!

"we know what you are, now we're just haggling over the price"
LOL

It should not be a problem then to raise at least $500 for next year in order to keep this from happening again.  Think of it as a good insurance policy.
G

Super_KC124

My eyes! My eyes! Someone call 911! :o

the_weggie_man

Yes, the Wegman Fund supporters are "true blue" and maybe a bit chalky.

This year saw a new high in funds raised but a new low in what people will do to raise that amount.  Thanks Dave for your enthusiasm! :o :o

GSXR RACER MIKE

QuoteMy eyes! My eyes! Someone call 911! :o

Just rinse them in Nutec, take 2 bottles of octane boost, and have a smoke - that will definately take your mind off of it!  ;D LOL

(I'm not really a doctor, but I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night!  ;D ;) LOL)
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

K3 Chris Onwiler

Thanks Dave!  There but for the grace of God...  Still, I probably would have enjoyed sitting on Perk's face... :o
K3
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Chef

;D

Hey Dave........

Nice seein ya........

8)
im 'ona leave it at that...... yep....

(PROUD to be one of Dave's Kids) :D ;)  :-[
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Pit_Girl

so, SD, did you wax first?? (j/k man, i REALLY dont want to know :o :o)

oh, and Ike-y, how are the skin grafts? ( did they use that great cheese-grater type thing on you to harvest 'em?)

-jennifer

Chef

Quoteoh, and Ike-y, how are the skin grafts? ( did they use that great cheese-grater type thing on you to harvest 'em?)

-jennifer

:o
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! YYYOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
OUCH! THAT HURTED !!!

Actually,have it set up, not done yet.... ive been through 3 opinions....
1st was graft, next was just wound treatment, now im back to, and set up to have the graft....  keep ya posted... got a date tuesday and another on the 17th...
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Chef

For the record....

Im jealous of the ATTENTION to Super_Dave (and that PUNY lil 'lump' in the thongie there) is Recieving....

and I'm interested, and i think we should have a "thong" fashion show next year, I think my "lump" is much smaller and cuter than Dave's (I think i meant "smaller"  and MUCH cuter)....

yeah, We should have more "manly Men" uhhmm.. Strut their Stuff for a GOOD cause....

WhatchaThink ........

Cheeeeeeffff......