News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Any photos from BHF this weekend?

Started by Eddie#200, August 25, 2003, 12:32:40 PM

motomadness

Just saw the pictures.  I totally missed this at the track.  

H-I-larious!!!

spyderchick

Oh     My     God!!!! ;) :D ;D

Dave, you are too f*cking cool!  8) Didn't think you would actually do the umbrella girl thing! :o

Many many brownie points to a guy very secure in his masculinity!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Thanks so much for making the evening of the auction one for the ages!
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

spyderchick

QuoteJust saw the pictures.  I totally missed this at the track.  

This is why you should always make it to the Wegman Auction. ;) Yeah, there's brake pads, gloves and hats, :P but every year, without fail, something goofy happens. The only trouble is, how are we gonna top this one next year?!  ??? ;) ;D

(Kim, we gotta find some new evil, dontcha think? K3, you're safe now, and you have Sooopa Dave to thank. :o ;) ;D BTW, the suggestions for further evil or mayhem can be sent to my email. All Evil and Mayhem will be seriously considered, ;D as long as it's not dangerous. :()
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Super Dave

Lots of neat stuff to get...

I got a nice '03 R6 upper fairing off of DiSalvo's bike...autograph and all.  Brakeclean too that off real easy...now I can repaint it and use it on my bike...

And, yes, I did do the umbrella thing.  I think the Umbrella Girls get $300 for a day...

I got $300 for about 5 minutes...  Huh, huh...cool...

Not to mention the green backs on Saturday...got some more on Sunday too....LOL!
Super Dave

oldguy

That's just beyond words. I'm glad the beer was free, 'cause I needed a couple after that.
BTW, was there a photog at the track? I usually see the trailer, but didn't get around much. Was Jack there? Jack?

SliderPhoto

QuoteThat's just beyond words. I'm glad the beer was free, 'cause I needed a couple after that.
BTW, was there a photog at the track? I usually see the trailer, but didn't get around much. Was Jack there? Jack?

Sorry Doug, I really tried to make it there Thursday but couldn't swing it with work and having to be at Gingerman Friday through Sunday. Sorry I missed it.

StumpysWife

Will you be at the last BHF?  We need some Sliderphotos of the new RR!

Heather