News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

sorry

Started by pitbtch#1, August 20, 2003, 06:25:00 PM

pitbtch#1

Alright guys I am sorry i brought it up.  About u guys giving thumbs up or a wave.  I didn't mean to cause a problem on here.  I just want to give my opinion.

Heath

MightyDuc Racing

I didn't think you caused a problem ???  Cornerworkers rule! ;)
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

pitbtch#1

Thanks mighty but i still feel i caused a problem because everybody is jumping down my throats but thats cool I just want to apologize for anybody that i ofended or made mad about this post.  

Heath

Super Dave

I feel for ya...

You just want some reasonable amount of recognition for doing a job that only appears to be easy.  In reality, it's hot, quiet, or cold, with periods of very high stress and action.  

I am disappointed myself when I see that some racers don't wave.  

8)
Super Dave

pitbtch#1

Thanks Super Dave,  I just dont like that I caused a problem, I mean I didnt mean to piss people off or anything like that.  Its just nice to get a wave and them u got people being smart asses on the post and saying that there are going to come up to the corner stand and give a high five.  I dont want that i just want a simple little wave is that so much to ask for.

K3 Chris Onwiler

I actually HAVE high fived the guy pointing me off at turn five at Road America! ;D
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

pitbtch#1

Thats cool K3 but this guy is talking about leaveing the track surface to come up to the stand and give us a high five.  U were still on the track.  Im mean if that other guy really wants to come all the way up to the corner stand and give me a high five then be my guest.

Heath

Dawn

Heath....

Let it go and don't read things so literally.

Dawn

pitbtch#1

Alright I will just let that go and keep my apolige.  And i wont take things people say so serios.

Heath

tigerblade

Just know that you guys are much appreciated even if it doesn't always show.   ;)
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

james-redsv

I sometimes dont wave at the corner workers because Im so amped from the race I dont want to let go of the handle bars, make a mistake and crash on the cool down lap. A big no- no is to crash on the warm up lap or the cool down lap, you can get more people mad at you than just about anything else if you crash on the cool off lap. ;D

EmerWil

especially if it's the last race of the day and I'm out of water...

::)

dwtennis

We certainly do appreciate cornerworkers.  The adrendline rush is still going for me, usually until the third or fourth corner and then my attention turns to saying thank you to cornerworkers. It's all thumbs up from there.

Thanks again,  Doug

motomadness

Jeff

Just take down their numbers and pick them up last  :o

I doubt you cornerwork for the pay, so if I can stick a foot out or give a nod I will.  However, sometimes I miss a corner or a catcher in the weeds.

For those cool-down laps I've missed, let me say THANKS...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

pitbtch#1

I just want to add that there were alot more guys giving thumbs up this weekend and it felt really great to see that.

Heath