News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Thanks Barber Staff!

Started by TrophyGal, August 19, 2003, 04:06:01 PM

TrophyGal

Would like to thank all the Barber staff including Mike Warren and Crystal Trammel for going above and beyond to make our first CCS weekend at Barber thoroughly enjoyable! Without the Barber staff going overboard to help with anything we needed, the weekend would not have been nearly as much fun as it was.  8)

Anyone thinking about racing at this facility can expect a professional and courteous encounter.  We CCS staffers were newbies too, so they went out of their way to answer questions and smooth the rough spots.  ;D

And thanks to all the racers for your help & understanding while we worked out the bugs.  A facility we've never raced at before is always a challenge for us too!

How many people saw the Indian in the woods rider's left just after station 11?  Just wish the ants were more visible!

Now ... if we could just get the spectators to come out and watch the fine racing going on at Barber!

GSXR RACER MIKE

QuoteNow ... if we could just get the spectators to come out and watch the fine racing going on at Barber!

At 1 of the auto parts stores I stopped at on Saturday I had a couple of people asking me about what I was racing and where. I told them motorcycles at Barber and they responded by saying that they wished they could get into that place to watch but they had heard that almost all of the events there have been closed to the general public. I told them that as far as I knew they could spectate our event.

I had seen a rumor here about this very subject before going to Barber and thought it was one of the weirdest things for a race track to not allow the general public to spectate! But now that I think about it I don't remember seeing any major seating stands either?

I really enjoyed racing at this track and was impressed overall by the facility and the freindly staff that I encountered. :)
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

Chef

You can count me in on this thread.....
good weekend, the security was even pretty cool...

Oh, Wait.... was it only ME, or did those cleaning girls just kinda walk in the mens room...
(not a complaint)...

Ike
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

GSXR RACER MIKE

QuoteOh, Wait.... was it only ME, or did those cleaning girls just kinda walk in the mens room...
(not a complaint)...

Ike

That's southern hospitality for ya!  ;)  ;D
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

OmniGLH

Yes... this is one of the things we continually talked about in the pits amongst my small group - how fantastic and polite the staff was down there!

Jim "Porcelain" Ptak