News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Banquet

Started by pitbtch#1, August 19, 2003, 11:35:32 AM

pitbtch#1

Does anybody know where the local, GP,GL,MW region banquet is going to be at?  Last year it was at a sports bar in Chicago.  The bar was to small that if u moved u were running in to somebody.  So if anybody has heard were is going to be.  Please let me know i would like to no.

Heath

Dawn

Heath,

CCS will probably be making that decision closer to December.  I believe it is too early, at this time, to make that decision.

Dawn   :)

pitbtch#1

All right thanks Dawn,  I just hope its not at the same place that it was last year.  

Heath

SliderPhoto

I just wanted to go on the record and say that I wont be helping plan the banquet this year. After people complained about the banquet for last season, I offered to help plan the one for this year.

With the level of communication I've seen in the past, I just don't see the arrangement working. I'm sure Kevin, Tiff, et. all will do a fine job without my help.

TiffineyIngram

I'm not sure what the "level of communication" means, but I would love everyone's imput.  Don't worry, we are definitely NOT doing the sports bar thing again.  I am willing to try anything once, but the raking over the coals afterward was not worth it.

Dark sports bar + unlimited alcohol + rowdy ;) Midwesterners = disaster.

So, if anybody has any new ideas, start sending them in.  I will begin booking in November, but a good heads-up would be greatly appreciated.