News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

ccs website

Started by FormulaUSA, October 29, 2001, 10:15:10 AM

RickyRacer

When will the Florida standing be up dated?
"HEY!, quit being a hog and pass the racepipe"
SpringsRacing
DUCATI MIAMI

JFlack

I agree with making the design more elegant.  We developed the www.USGPRU.org website in just a few days at my office and we'd be happy to help on the design side with the CCS one as well.  just e-mail me at jonathan@usgpru.org and we can talk if you want some help in this area... we've had a lot of really positive feedback about our new site for the 125's.

It would be great to have advanced postings for major events up way in advance as well.  Kevin gave us the Daytona schedule and that's been a big help with the USGPRU folks, we all have to schedule around work and it's nice to know well in advance when registration, qualifying and final events are being held.  We all know that this stuff can get changed but it's really nice to see what the weekend's shaping up like before we head out the door.

Some cool news articles that would get added on a weekly basis would be nice as well.  kinda like they do on www.motogp.com... it keeps people interested and visiting the site regularly.  Information on new series' coming up, event schedule changes, track information (altitude-length) and the like all in a "braking news" area would really help out a lot.

I also agree with seperating the CCS/F-USA stuff from the other CCE sites.  

Jonathan

ecumike

Jonathan,

The usgpru.org has a pretty nice design... did you help design/develop it personally?

JFlack

My company did the work, but I provided design and  couple code monkeys did the execution with me jumping in a couple times to resolve design related issues.  team effort, but design wise it was me... that's my job for web, print and broadcast work.

jonathan

rmahr137

what about having featured riders.  The GLRRA website last year had riders wrote their own profiles and send them in, and then they posted them.  This could give the riders some more exposure, and CCS doesn't have to do that much work

MIKE

HEY GUYS,  I WAS JUST WONDERING WHY LOUDON  AND THE NORTH EAST , IS NOT ON ANY OF THE CS  PAGES , ITS LIKE WE ARE IN A REGION OF OUR OWN, HAVE OUR OWN LISCENCES, WE ARE NOT IN THE RESULTS PAGES, I THINK I GET THE SHAFT ::)
 MIKE K  
CCS,LRRS,
FUSA #565

RickyRacer

Is the FormulaUSA.com/CCS site ever going to be updated?? The Florida standings have yet to be revised and there's no 2002 contingency information.
"HEY!, quit being a hog and pass the racepipe"
SpringsRacing
DUCATI MIAMI

Admin

And there is still no link to the message boards!

Shawn

funksouljon

Another thing that might be helpful is a little more specific information as to what states are in what region.
Were the 2002 forms updated? Last time I checked they were not.

Eric Kelcher

Regions are not done by states or even where you live. A region is done by the races sceheduled for that region. If you ran the race at Heartland Park for instance it was a three region crosover. CMRA (South Centra), Great Plains, and Mid West. then there was cross over at Hallet between CMRA and Great Plains, but at another Hallet event it was just CMRA.
Look at what region YOU are closer to the tracks or tracks you prefer and run that schedule. Any cross over events will result in you having points in all regions that cross over.

make sense?
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

funksouljon

I understand what you are saying about the region being based on what tracks are in the area.
But that isn't an accurate answer to my question.
What would you do what with my application if I submitted one and I lived in Atlanta? (besides throw it away now. :) )
I would be put in SE region based on where I live (or what tracks are nearby). Even if I told you that I only raced at the willow springs, I would be registered for SE and would have my plate number based that.