News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Lots of get well's needed

Started by GAMEDIC, August 17, 2003, 09:57:19 PM

smoke

motard11

Stu, Dont let this get you down..I have recovered from much worse..So you know When I say youll be back ..its true..Spend some time with family, laugh alot ,and heal-up. This may sound wierd but..try to enjoy your downtime! As it will pass quickly ;) When it hurts ,smile and know its only temporary. Be a warrior, be well...Motard11 :-*

pitbtch#1

Are wishes go out to Stu and Ike.  I hope u guys have a speedy recovery and get back out on the track soon.  So i plan on calling Ike in a little bit so if he tells me what happened i will post it and let u all no what he said

Chef

Thanks Greg; And the REST of you well wishers....

im gonna need a couple graphs, but im doing really good, and it's not just the drugs (ga   medic)  :P....

DOOOOOD !!!!!!!   Barber is SWEEEET, SCHWEEET !!!!!!!!!!!!
SCHWING!!!!!   MAN! O! MAN !!!.....

if you havent seen the pictures from the wreck, youre gonna love em!!.....
(if they get out...)  definately crash page material.....
this liability crap sucks....

most know from my region that ive had bike trouble, and well it seemed to be sorted, as far as the f4 is concerned, i was back in the wood on saturday,  with two 4ths from the 4th row.... before the rain came...

but the most i know is that..... ive always wanted to get out to Laguna (still do),............ and learning that Barber is wanting to lure MotoGp, I had to go!

I am the MOST pleased with my experiance on every lap at Barber as anyone could be...  yes they can re-pave it and work with those seams (which arent bad)  but We are talking world class Facilities...... Thumbs up.period.

I wanted to meet Stu, and didnt know where he was in the paddock, but planned to Introduce myself..... but in the first race on sunday, we ended up coming together...  
I know he asked about me when we were in the ER, he didnt know how near i was, or that i was askin about him moments before.... and tho we didnt ever shake hands on it, Glad to have shared the track with ya Stu-V, .... heal up.....

Fowty
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Scott_Padgitt

Damn Ike,

I have never met you, but I sure want to.  You are a Racer's racer.  I was not at the track when you and Stu "came together" but from all the descriptions it was quite a tumble.  I will see Stu tonight and pass this on.  I know he will appreciate it.

Hope you heal soon,
Scott Padgitt

Steviebee

TrackBrat

Stu,
I hope you recover well!  I am sorry about the glove thing.........if you don't remember I'll fill you in at Jennings or the next time I see you.  You are one hell of a good rider and I hope to see you soon.

By the way,  to have been in the condition you were in when I got to you ,  you have such a great sense of humor and one hell of a tolerance for pain.

Lots of love and luck buddy to you and Ike both!!!