Anyone doing NESBA in Sept or Oct?

Started by Nate R, August 12, 2003, 10:54:05 PM

Nate R

Anyone going to BHF in Sept or RA in October with NESBA? I'm probably gonna be at RA, just wanted to see if anyone else will be there. I haven't done any track days with NESBA, so it'd be nice to be pitted near someone I knew who knew what was goin on.
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

SliderPhoto

StumpysWife

We may do the October RA day just to extend the season a little.  This will be an opportunity for some of our street rider friends to go with Stumpy to the track for their first time.  

KBOlsen

RA is a possibility but I'm not committed yet.
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Dawn

KBOlsen

Tom Fredricks

what does a person need to do a nesba track day and how much does it cost?
T & J racing

KBOlsen

Check out www.nesba.com for details... Annual membership is $75... Registering more than 20 days in advance of the event will save $... It's more pricey than a CCS Friday practice day but since they won't be going back until next year...  I figure it's a good opportunity to get acquainted with the new layout.  Might even be some folks there with on-board video too.

StumpysWife

Visit www.nesba.com for more information about joining and fees and stuff.  It's pretty laid back, more of a street/track day crowd.  Stumpy enjoyed it for his first times on the track.  Now he's in the advanced group and it's basically an open practice.  Anytime he spends on his race bike is a fun time for him, though.    

Super Dave

I might have to go to Barber in September, but if someone buys me for the day, I might have to go to Blackhawk.  I'll just have to see.  RA might be hard as Daytona is immediately after, right?
Super Dave

EX#996

NESBA is October 11 - 12

Daytona is October 16 - 19

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Super Dave

Yeah, that's a big risk...  Got to leave on Monday night and it won't be fun if someone hits my bike before Daytona...
Super Dave