News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

contingency payout

Started by Team_nuclear123, August 12, 2003, 10:57:30 AM

Team_nuclear123

I was just wondering...

we recieved our contingency from Dunlop, but not from VP or any others, even from the second race of the year yet.

How long should it take to get contingency payout from VP??

r6_philly

I have mine from April, may and june. Call them and make sure they have you registered and have the right address.

SlowDragon

Just received 2 certificates from EBC for Streets and Buttonwillow. A check for $ 25 from Sharkskinz also arrived for Buttonwillow but nothing for the previous races of the year.

Dunlop just paid up for Buttonwillow and have been pretty consistent about paying all year - even if their tires are now $ 150 a set more than Pirelli. Some of the guys running Pirelli's and placing top 3 on them have not seen any payout all year.

The contingency payouts seem as unpredictable as the points being updated.

r6_philly

QuoteJust received 2 certificates from EBC for Streets and Buttonwillow. A check for $ 25 from Sharkskinz also arrived for Buttonwillow but nothing for the previous races of the year.

Dunlop just paid up for Buttonwillow and have been pretty consistent about paying all year - even if their tires are now $ 150 a set more than Pirelli. Some of the guys running Pirelli's and placing top 3 on them have not seen any payout all year.

The contingency payouts seem as unpredictable as the points being updated.

its all about results being sent to places that they are supposed to go. If results can't get to CCE offices internally in a timely matter, what do you expect of an outside destination?

GAMEDIC

Who did you buy the VP from?

r6_philly

VP in Delaware. On the way down to all tracks

StumpysWife

I thought VP had a rule that the race had to have so many people in it...I don't know what classes you race, but you might want to check that if you're in a smaller class and make sure you qualify.  

Heather

MELK-MAN

QuoteI thought VP had a rule that the race had to have so many people in it...I don't know what classes you race, but you might want to check that if you're in a smaller class and make sure you qualify.  

Heather

yes, VP has some strict guidelines including buying 10 GALLONS of ultimate 4 to get a 25$ cert. for 1 race per weekend. The more expensive fuel will qualify you for the $50 cert but your looking at $200 in fuel cost per weekend as you must buy 10 gallons. It took awhile but i am getting my check..cash.. from VP for recent wins.i have a number for lisa in Texas if needed.
later
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

Cindy_Ivey

I wanted to introduce myself to those of you that may not know me.  My name is Cindy and I am with Team Velocity Racing.  I am responsible for getting the Southeastern Region contingency program set-up.  I currently am responsible for the WERA SE region and the WERA National Challange/Endurance Series.  I heard about the troubles you guys were having with the contingency program so I have volunteered my services for the CCS contingency program to help things go smoother.  

I am in the process of looking for someone who will be at all the races to sell fuel.  When this happens,  you will be required to purchase fuel from the trackside vendor in order to get paid for you finishes.  This is the only way that we can truly verify who purchased the fuel and what grade was purchased.  I hope to have the trackside vendor nailed down by the beginning of next week so I will post early next week on who the contact will be for fuel purchases as well as the requirements for contingency payout.

I will be at Barber this weekend.  I will be located under the blue VP canopies in the vendor section if any of you want to stop by with questions or concerns.  You may also email me at cindy@teamvelocityracing.com.  

I apologize for all the concerns and confusion you have experienced with th eVP contingency program and I hope to get them all resolved shortyl.

Cindy

MightyDuc Racing

What about us down here in Flroida Cindy?  Moroso on the 24th?  I need to buy fuel, and there's a place here in town I can get it from.  What should I do?
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

Cindy_Ivey

First off you should call the Florida regional off to find out who they have st up as trackside vendors.  If you can't get anywhere with them, call the corporate headquarters in Texas.  Both numbers are available at www.vpracingfuels.com.  Every region is responsible for setting up their own trackside vendors.  If I was familiar with the Florida region I would try to take it on also but I am afraid that I couldn't find someone to work the races.  I will also call the VP National Sales Director and let him know that there is no one at the races.

If you know anyone that is willing to work all the races let me know.  I can take over the contingency side of it if someone can sell the fuel.