Bike hits car - flips car over!

Started by Burt Munro, August 05, 2003, 08:58:14 PM

Woofentino Pugrossi

So you dug up a 8 yr old post to bitch incoherently? Geesh.

Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

EX#996

Sweet girl...  An accident like this is going to be talked about when it happened (as someone said 8 years ago).  It's tragic, but it also gives something to be learned from.  You dug it up again when it could have been left alone. 
What's your agenda?  Were you drunk when you posted?  Good Lord, you even edited your post and still couldn't get the spelling, grammer, and punctuation correct.
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Jeff

Are you kidding me? 

Until your resurrection of this post today and insistence that it be removed, nobody has "tried to get this off this site".

Seriously, like I said in my email reply to your "report" of this post.   Don't waste your time ruining her memory by digging up 8 year old posts on the internet.

I'm sorry for your loss, but really, had you let this go and not commented, nobody would be thinking or talking about it today. 

And if you let it go and don't reply, within a few hours it'll probably be off the first page and continue to get buried deeper and deeper from existence.  Just let it go.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Super Dave

Quote from: Jeff on November 22, 2011, 10:40:30 AM
I'm sorry for your loss, but really, had you let this go and not commented, nobody would be thinking or talking about it today. 

And if you let it go and don't reply, within a few hours it'll probably be off the first page and continue to get buried deeper and deeper from existence.  Just let it go.
Agreed.  Not much action on this forum like years ago, and that probably goes for many forums, for that matter.  Amazing that there's a core group of regular posters from years ago that are online today. 

Let it go. 
Super Dave